TheHughJardon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheHughJardon

Just a collection of international online friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello o o o o o
Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:53 pm by tee

» advice please
Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:07 am by auntie tagonist

» Joke of the day
Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:34 pm by auntie tagonist

» Suse - An update on the John Moore saga
Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:15 am by Angie

» Who boarded.....
Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:12 am by Angie

» The stuffed head
Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:11 am by Bobby J

» we need to whip up the action around here
Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:38 pm by auntie tagonist

» My Man card
Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:50 pm by Desert Cat

» libido? how do u get it back?
Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:42 pm by Desert Cat

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam - Page 2 Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 147 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:09 am

Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam

Go down 
+4
alan
John C
Desert Cat
Theresa
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Angie

Angie

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam   Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:58 pm

John your having wayyy to much fun!
Back to top Go down
susanam_909

susanam_909

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam   Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 7:08 pm

lol! lol! Way to go JC!!!!
Back to top Go down
John C

John C

Number of posts : 175

PostSubject: Re: Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam   Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:38 am

Awww well I never...he can't make it...

Quote :
Hello My Sweet Angel,
How are you doing today? Hope you are enjoying your stay in London? I spoke with my boss about going out with u on Saturday evening. Baby, i am most busy on saturday. I am not sure if i will make it. I am deeply sorry. This is one of the more reason why i have to quit this job and start something on my own.
Exten my greetings to Mel, How i wish i could be there to grace her day.
I CARE SO MUCH ABOUT U
Love,
John
x

Now...will L0la be sad or will she give him a slap for being a wuss? You decide!!!
Back to top Go down
susanam_909

susanam_909

PostSubject: Re: Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam   Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:55 am

How about lola going to meet him because she cant stop thinking about him.lola wants his address because she has fallen in love and she wants to visit him at his place.
Back to top Go down
John C

John C

PostSubject: Re: Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam   Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:25 pm

Patience Suze...patience! That will come later when Lola and Mel travel to meet him in Nigeria! I am going to out him as a Nigerian soon, and then Lola and Mel will travel on a cruise ship to meet him!!!
Back to top Go down
susanam_909

susanam_909

PostSubject: Re: Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam   Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:05 pm

OOOH!! you wicked boy... I love it when you are bad.
Back to top Go down
John C

John C

PostSubject: Re: Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam   Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:22 am

So whathas been happening in the weird and wonderful world of our scammer and his new 'victim'? Well, L0la and Mel went to London as planned, L0la had a table booked for 3 at Sm0lenskies on the Strand, and sadly John was called away to work by his 'boss' so wasn't able to join the girls. I will let L0la pick the story up in her mail to John when she got back home to Chicago.

Quote :
Good morning John

I am sorry I have been a bit disjointed with my e-mails since getting back from England. We had such a wild time in London!

The boat exhibition was OK, Mel enjoyed it, but boats are not really my thing, that is unless they are about 150 foot long and have a dawn to dusk bar!

We had a lovely meal at Sm0lenskies I did feel a bit left out as Mel met a chap that she knew and he joined us at our table. It was a great night there, and then we went on to Stringfell0ws and danced until about 05.00! I slept in on Sunday, I think Mel and her gentleman friend were still 'up' when I got up at midday!!

I just wish that you had been there John, you never know what might have happened!!

What is an IM John? I too would love to chat with you. Are you still in London?

Speak soon John, I wish you had been able to meet me I really do!

Laters hun

L0la

True to form next day, L0la receives her morning mail from John...and he is starting to get frisky. Time for another slap I think! He wants to chat with L0la by Instant Messaging which of course L0la knows nothing about as you will have read. So John has offered to teach her...well, it would be VERY rude not to accept his kind offer of instruction wouldn't it? Do we see any potential problems? Probably quite a few I think!!

Quote :
Hello Sunshine,
How are you doing today? I keep missing you here, it is just as if i have known you for so long, I always get lost in deep thoughts, Those are confirmations for me that you are the one for me.
IMs means instant messaging, Do you know how to use it. I use Yahoo messenger and it works fine for me. I dont know if you use that, if you dont, i can teach you,
Baby, what is your cellphone number, i want to call you. I think its time we start communicating over the phone. I want to hear your sweet voice.
Honestly babe, i really cant wait to meet you, to hold you and feel you.NOW I REALLY DON'T THINK YOU WOULD WANT TO MATE!! I am anxious and excited....
How is Mel doing? Regards to her.
I look forward to your next mail and speaking to you over the phone.

I love you
John
x

Yes...he is getting FAR too frisky...big slap coming up!! Watch this space for further updates!!
Back to top Go down
Angie

Angie

PostSubject: Re: Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam   Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:41 pm

It's so much fun watching this unfold!
Back to top Go down
Theresa
Admin
Theresa

Number of posts : 362

PostSubject: Re: Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam   Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:48 pm

It really is interesting!
I have heard of people playing these guys before, but never witnessed it.
Thanks for sharing the saga! This line cracks me up!

NOW I REALLY DON'T THINK YOU WOULD WANT TO MATE!! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://thehughjardon.roflforum.net
John C

John C

PostSubject: Re: Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam   Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 2:05 pm

As a matter of interest, anything that is picked out in Red is always a comment by the baiter...anything picked out in Green is a giveaway by the scammer!

A BIG slap was sent to laddo this afternoon at 17.00 so about 11.00 Chicago time...but with enough of a promise of things to come to get him ever more anxious for the lovely L0la!! We will now enjoy about a week of trying to understand Yahoo IM's the account is already set up and waiting to rock and roll, but laddo of course doesn't know this yet!!!
Back to top Go down
John C

John C

PostSubject: Re: Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam   Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 2:08 pm

Ange...just to keep you up to speed with the Puppy scam. I have sent 6 mails off from different accounts as this appears to be a new scammer working this. If I get responses, we will be firing off close to 2000 ASEM's to them over the next few days!!!

EDIT: Sorry just had this thought about Ange and her Puppies!!!! Time for a cold shower I think!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Angie

Angie

PostSubject: Re: Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam   Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:02 pm

Ohhh wait now i though about that got room for 2 in that cold shower???
Back to top Go down
John C

John C

PostSubject: Re: Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam   Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:04 am

Well our boy has responded and the setting up of the account looks oh so simple doesn't it?
Quote :
Hello Sweetie, we will talk more when you get Yahoo Messenger working.
It is free and it doesnt cost anything to get it installed
Step 1, go to www.yahoomail.com and set up a free yahoo mail account..
Step 2, go to http://webmessenger.yahoo.com then sign in with the email address u created from step one..
As soon as u log in, you will be able to chat with me.

Looking forward to your mail

Hugs
John
Now...what could POSSIBLY go wrong??? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
John C

John C

PostSubject: Re: Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam   Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:45 pm

Oh dear...silly L0la!
Quote :
My Dear John

Thank you for your kind instruction on how to create a Yahoo account, but it doesn't seem to work hun! I have followed your exact instructions, but when I went into the messenger section you weren't there. I was really upset, especially as you said we would be able to talk.

Are you still in London John, as I have got to make a decision whether I travel or deal by e-mail. If you are in England still, then I will travel and we can meet up, that is if you still want to?

I know that I most definitely want to meet you.

After seeing Mel so happy at the weekend, I think that I want some quality time for me!

Let me know what I am doing wrong with this Yahoo thing John. I trust you, in fact I am beginning to have real feelings for you!

Laters

L0la

You will note how the fact that she has misunderstood the instructions is all his fault! And of course the silly girl hasn't given him her yahoo account name either...he is getting a bit fed up with her now, BUT we will keep dangling the worm a bit longer...soon he will be chatting with my associate in America...or to be more precise she will be phoning him at about 20.00 local time which oh dear oh dear oh dear is about 03.00 in Lagos! I do hope our boy enjoys early mornings!!!
Back to top Go down
John C

John C

PostSubject: Re: Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam   Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:50 am

I thought that I would give you a bit of an update on the Johnny boy saga. We have danced through numerous e-mail exchanges, and he is getting nowhere at the moment. We are still chasing for his phone number, BUT if the worst does come to the worst we have a number he can call...not usually the way we like to do things, but if we have to we will!

Below is an offline YIM exchange between Johnny and Lola...he is slippery, but he is soon going to start to perform for us!

2:42:14 AM johnmoore: Hello baby, How are you doing?
3:19:03 AM johnmoore:
3:27:38 AM johnmoore:
4:26:03 AM johnmoore: Hey baby, I am still here waiting for you. I need to discuss something with you over here. I would have preffered the phone but i do not have a stable cellphone here
4:26:54 AM johnmoore: we share cellphones here. I really cant wait to meet u in person
4:30:31 AM johnmoore: You are my soul mate and nothing, and no one else feels more right than you!! I love you eternally and unconditionally. God's love has answered this prayer I've wanted and been almost too anxious for so long. I miss you more than words can say and my love will reach any distance and fly to be in your dreams and heart each evening that we can not be together. I physically long for you each night and will see you in my dreams until we find ourselves wrapped in the love that grows stronger and deeper each day, into our future together. I believe and have faith in you.
4:38:26 AM johnmoore: when u get on, wait for me, i will be back on shortly.. I care
7:49:05 AM johnmoore: Hey baby, How are you doing there?
12:34:29 PM johnmoore: there baby?
12:35:09 PM johnmoore:
2:19:49 PM lolar0sso: Morning Johnny
2:20:02 PM lolar0sso: How are you today hun?
2:20:48 PM lolar0sso: Oh dear looks like you must be busy at work at the moment. I will just go and have a shower and come back here after some breakfast.
2:20:53 PM lolar0sso: laters x
5:22:45 PM lolar0sso: Hi honey! You are still not about I see.
5:23:28 PM lolar0sso: I am off out now for lunch. I will drop you an e-mail later. We must meet up on line soon surely??
5:23:35 PM lolar0sso: Missing you babe!
5:23:38 PM lolar0sso: Lola
5:23:40 PM lolar0sso: x
7:58:18 PM johnmoore:
7:58:34 PM johnmoore:
7:58:44 PM johnmoore:
8:04:09 PM johnmoore: Hello Sweetie, i am online now, Try to talk to me as soon as you get online, I miss you here

Now, bearing in mind that he is "working in London" don't those seem somewhat unusual hours to be on line trying to chat up the ladies??

Ange...sadly our puppy bait has not responded to me as yet...probably being mass baited already!!
Back to top Go down
John C

John C

PostSubject: Re: Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam   Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:51 am

Sorry for the lack of updates on this saga, but not an awful lot has been happening...L0la has been hospitalised a couple of times purely to see if we could get a confirmation of where he was...no joy! L0la then went quiet on him for a couple of weeks...hospitalised again poor thing! Just resumed the conversations and Lo and Behold...our boy has gone from London to Africa!! Anyone care to guess where in Africa? Lets give you a clue...almost certainly Nigeria and probably somewhere in Lagos!!

Heres the latest, so we should soon have a phone recording of this 'Good old American Boy'!!! Anyone want to bet what he sounds like on the phone?

Heres the latest!

Quote :
John M00re to me
show details 20:17 (13 hours ago) Reply

Hello Sunshine, I am glad you wrote me, How are you doing now, I was ill too, I had a terrible malaria, i travelled down to Africa to donate and help an orphanage that needed my help. I think the weather here isnt good for me. We need to talk, we have alot to discuss, I am still in Africa and i will be leaving here after the Orphanage's party. How i wish you are here, You will love these kids, they are talented, brilliant and fun to be with..
I wish to be with you Lola, i keep dreaming about you all the time. I want to spend the rest of my life taking good care of you. You deserve the best.
Write me soon baby, I care so much about you.
If you can make long distance calls, I will give you the number of the hotel i am in and you will be able to reach me

Your Loving J0hn

See he gave up thanksgiving to go to an Orphanages Party, and now he is in Africa at another Orphanage just waiting on the party! What a socialite!
Now I just have this feeling that he is going to get stranded in Africa...someone will steal his ticket/money/credit cards...lets see what happens next!
Back to top Go down
susanam_909

susanam_909

PostSubject: Re: Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam   Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:44 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Good job John Keep it up!!!
Back to top Go down
John C

John C

PostSubject: Re: Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam   Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:21 am

BINGO!!! Confirmation that he is in one of the two scamming capitals in West Africa!!

Quote :
Hello Sweetie,
Thanks for your mail. I am so happy to read from you. I am in Benin, Nigeria. I dont think u can get an itinerary that can link you here unless you are coming down here. I will be coming back to the States soon, probably 2-3 weeks. I would love to meet you and Mel. Give me a phone number, Let me call you. I want to hear your voice baby.
I had a nice day with the kids here today, For some reason, i dont know, i am like a magnet to kids, they are always happy with me and always want me around them. I play with them, tell them jokes, take them around.
I cant wait to be with you and spend quality time with you.

Looking forward to your next mail
Hugs
J0hn

You will note that he will be coming back to the states in 2-3 weeks...wait for the punch line on that one!! What will catch him off guard is the cruise that is being arranged is on a Cargo vessel as a paying guest!! There is a web site that specialises in this sort of jolly...our lad will not have considered that as a possibility...and sadly he will be coming back just as L0la and Mel are leaving on their trip...isn't life a bitch!!
Back to top Go down
John C

John C

PostSubject: Re: Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam   Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:27 am

This one just gets better and better!

I have left him to stew after a mail to him on the 31st January...he should have replied to several questions that were asked, BUT like a true lad he has chosen to get the hump...
Quote :
Hello Sweetie,
I havent heard from you in days now, Hope all is well. Please get back to me soon, I'm expectant. Laughing

John
I don't think he meant to say that!!!
Back to top Go down
John C

John C

PostSubject: An Update on 'John Moore'   Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:23 am

Well, I am delighted to say that one of my co-baiters, Cathy, a lady who lives in Utah has now spoken with our "white American gentleman" John Mo0re and guess what!!

Well, this is the opening paragraph of Cathy's e-mail to me confirming matters...

Quote :
OK, he's called me three times now. Once he left a voice mail. I'll
try and send it to you. Both conversations were very brief. He his
definitely African but from my experience he sounds a little more
Ghanaian. Just a little more french flavor to the accent. Could be
Benin or Cote De Ivor. He asked me to come online and chat with him
and I did. Here are the transcripts:
I will save you having to read the transcripts, BUT this is one horny chappy who is just about getting his suitcases packed to go on safari to meet Lola Rosso. Cathy and I will get him fully primed for travel very shortly, but this one is going to regret ever having tried to mess with one of my on line friends!!!

I will post up more on this when we move forward!
Back to top Go down
John C

John C

PostSubject: Re: Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam   Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:04 am

And so the saga continues!

Our lad J0hn M00re is getting really quite excited now! He has spoken with the lovely L0la on several occassions...a female baiting friend of mine who lives in the Sacremento region...she sounds far more convincing as a 40 something American woman (being a 40 something American woman) than I do as a fifty something English man!

Anyway, L0la and her good friend M3lanie Frontage are due to travel out to Africa in the very near future...14th April to be precise. Johnny boy had been angling towards L0la paying for his ticket "back home" to America (what REALLY pisses these scammers off is when you send them an e-ticket for their flight...well it saves all of that unecessary messing about with money!!), BUT L0la has other ideas!

Quote :
My Darling John

This is getting so exciting! Mel has just confirmed our departure date for Nigeria as Tuesday April 14th. We are flying from Chicago O'Hare International with Virgin Airlines and will be arriving in Lagos late 14th possibly early 15th April!

I am going to see my Mom for a few days next week before we fly and going to tell her all about you! I know that she will be happy for me! John I have been given a recommendation by a dear friend of mine of a lovely place we can be alone together! Mary's ex husband took her for a fortnights holiday with Simba Safari Camps. Mary and her ex stayed at the Pendjari camp and she said that it is so beautiful and so romantic. She said that all she wanted to do was to make love the whole time she was there! I think I might be like that with you John! You are such a wonderful caring man. Anyone who will give up their time to work with underpriviledged children is a good man by my reckoning.

This is the web site for the Simba Camps John http://simbasafarigroupltd.webs.com/index.htm What do you think? I have looked at the details of the Pendjari Camp, and I phoned their reservations desk, and the Honeymoon Suite would be available for either one or two weeks from the 15th April. I hope that I am not being too forward John in suggesting that we should book the Honeymoon Suite, BUT neither of us are getting any younger, and we MUST grab the chances as they are presented to us. John, if you want this as much as I do hun, I will phone Simba Reservations and will book the suite for us now! I do so hope that you want this relationship as much as I do John. If we really click, then you will never have to worry about having to work again, I promise you that! We will be able to travel around the world doing charitable works as we go, all in a life of abject luxury.

I don't think I have ever told you this, BUT I feel comfortable that I know you well enough by now John. The interest that I earn of the assets I had left to me in poor Giancarlos estate, is more than I can sensibly spend each year, and that is AFTER the IRS have taken their slice! It would keep the two of us more than comfortable.

John I am now going to say something that I haven't said to any man since Giancarlos death, but I think I love you!

I do hope this hasn't put you off me.

Yours longingly

L0la

The Simba camps have been set up by the Scam Baiting organisation I work with and has had many lads wandering aimlessly around the African bush looking for their transport to the camp!!

This lazy little sod though doesn't seem to want to leave Nigeria...do we think that L0la will just meekly accept the option he has put forward? Not an icecreams hope in hell!!! Johnny boy is going on Safari...he may not see the full prize at the moment, BUT his eyes will soon be opened!

Quote :
L0la Baby, I am glad to read from you and i am glad you know the date you will be coming over now. So happy. Cant wait to be with you. I cant wait to hold you, hug you and kiss you. I had sweet dreams about US recently and i knew we were destined to be together. Fate brought us together babe. I am glad and i am so happy i could finally tell you that I LOVE YOU. I cant wait to express this to you dear.
Honey, I need your help here. I dont have much to keep me going till when you will be getting here. I dont know if you can loan me some few bucks to uphold me till you arrive. I will pay it back when i get back home. You can get it across to me Via Moneygram or Western Union. Just let me know if you can help with this.
Secondly. the Safari camp you chose is not in Nigeria. Can you look up www.xxxxxxx.com
That one is situated in Nigeria. Let me know what you think.
We need to chat on Yahoo Messenger. Give me a time tomorrow night and i will come chat with you then.
Looking forward to your next mail
I LOVE YOU
Hugs
J0hn
He seems to like mailing at about 03.00 his time which for L0la of course in Chicago is about 22.00 and for Cathy who fields the calls for me it is about 20.00! I think I might be a real bastard to him one day and get him to phone L0la at 23.00 HER time...a sleepless night always makes an unhappy lad!

As the story progresses, I will keep you updated!
Back to top Go down
Theresa
Admin
Theresa

Number of posts : 362

PostSubject: Re: Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam   Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:32 pm

WOW JC! This is getting really interesting now that he has officially asked for money.

How often do you actually correspond with him?

Also, how long does your organization play these fools?

Lastly, how is the boom finally lowered? Or do I just have to tune in to find out?

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://thehughjardon.roflforum.net
John C

John C

PostSubject: Re: Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam   Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:02 am

Hmmm...lotsa questions there TC!!

OK, the trick with ANY bait is to make the lad do all the work!

The West African love scammers (lads) do use a lot of stock material and stuff taken from the net. The Russian love scammers (vlads) ALWAYS work to a script.
The Philipino love scammers (pinays) will try and get their target on cam as soon as possible.

Responding to lads...well, I always do my best to let them write two letters to every one that I write. That way whenever they start demanding that I write more often I can slap them and tell them not to be so demanding and that they don't really love me and they just want my money...That always quietens them down a bit.

How long do we play a lad for? Well...there is one bait that is currently entering it's third year, and the lad has clocked up many thousands of miles travelling and he STILL hasn't twigged what is happening. There are a group of 8 lads who have been recruited as a Morris Dancing team...YES, COMPLETE WITH THE MORRIS DANCING COSTUME There are many photos of them actually dancing on the 419eater forum!! We have other lads who are busy chasing around Africa building sand bag Pyramids in worship to the church of T.W.A.T.

I am presently working a group bait where 4 of us are playing characters ranging from a Private Investigator through to a Nymphomaniac 26 year old who has just inherited her Millionaire fathers full estate fullowing his untimely death outside a New Orleans strip bar! Our lad in this bait has already travelled from Lagos to Banjul, is currently in Bakoma, Mali and will in a few days time arrive in Accra where we intend on getting him arrested!

In short a bait may be twigged inside a couple of weeks, or it may run for months or years! The tools we have available are quite amazing, BUT the best tool that any of us have is the written word and creative minds! Have you ever seen Monty Pythons Flying Circus Cheese Shop Sketch? Imagine that with a lad asking for money! The excuses you can find for not sending him the money!

So, how do we get a lad dancing for his money? Watch this bait as it develops! I am quite hopeful that Mr M00re will be going on Safari fairly soon, with an ultimate aim of getting him arrested! He must learn that NO-ONE trys to fuck with one of my on-line friends lives and trys to get away with it! He tried messing with Suze...I intend on making that cost him his liberty!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam   Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2