TheHughJardon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheHughJardon

Just a collection of international online friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello o o o o o
What ever Happened to Ro? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:53 pm by tee

» advice please
What ever Happened to Ro? Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:07 am by auntie tagonist

» Joke of the day
What ever Happened to Ro? Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:34 pm by auntie tagonist

» Suse - An update on the John Moore saga
What ever Happened to Ro? Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:15 am by Angie

» Who boarded.....
What ever Happened to Ro? Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:12 am by Angie

» The stuffed head
What ever Happened to Ro? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:11 am by Bobby J

» we need to whip up the action around here
What ever Happened to Ro? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:38 pm by auntie tagonist

» My Man card
What ever Happened to Ro? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:50 pm by Desert Cat

» libido? how do u get it back?
What ever Happened to Ro? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:42 pm by Desert Cat

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
What ever Happened to Ro? Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 147 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:09 am

What ever Happened to Ro?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Desert Cat

Desert Cat

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: What ever Happened to Ro?   What ever Happened to Ro? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:47 pm

I got a wonderful Christmas card from her yesterday - but what happened to her. I must have missed something!

I burned myself really good tonight. Sigh. Woke up from a deep nap and was groggy so made some tea, hand slipped and spilled it down my stomach! Luckily I was wearing a gown and was able to pull it away from my skin but damn! I've got ice on it and can't feel the cold. Refuse to go to our emergency or urgent care... will see how it is Monday and go to my doctor if I'm still miserable.

Have to go to Walmart tho to get som aspirin or tylenol... and maybe some antibotic cream.
Back to top Go down
Angie

Angie

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: What ever Happened to Ro?   What ever Happened to Ro? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:38 am

I wondered myself where Ro had gotten off to lately, i know with the holiday's some people are busier right now but I hope all is well for her. Take care of that burn those sort can be really painful. An old remedy if your interested is to cover it with mustard, the first time i heard it i was very doubtful but had a very bad burn and no option to visit a doctor for a couple of days without going to the ER which I refuse to do unless there is no other way. within minutes of coating it with mustard the pain stopped, it blistered much less than I expected and there is almost no scar. Mustard is messy but as long as I kept it covered there was no pain so it's worth it.
Back to top Go down
Desert Cat

Desert Cat

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: What ever Happened to Ro?   What ever Happened to Ro? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:59 am

Thanks Angie - I believe in these old remedies almost more then the new crap. Like you I refuse to go spend hours in ER. This morning its still very pink and I can see where it might blister in a couple areas. The ice really seemed to help and then I got some Neosporin last night to put on it. I'll try mustard next! Will it make someone want to eat me? LOL!
Back to top Go down
tee
Admin
tee

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: What ever Happened to Ro?   What ever Happened to Ro? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 12:39 pm

Actually the mustard thing I think has to do w/the vinegar in it. I still use vinegar to soothe sun & wind burn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What ever Happened to Ro?   What ever Happened to Ro? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What ever Happened to Ro?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheHughJardon :: General News-
Jump to: