TheHughJardon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheHughJardon

Just a collection of international online friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello o o o o o
Member introductions Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:53 pm by tee

» advice please
Member introductions Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:07 am by auntie tagonist

» Joke of the day
Member introductions Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:34 pm by auntie tagonist

» Suse - An update on the John Moore saga
Member introductions Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:15 am by Angie

» Who boarded.....
Member introductions Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:12 am by Angie

» The stuffed head
Member introductions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:11 am by Bobby J

» we need to whip up the action around here
Member introductions Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:38 pm by auntie tagonist

» My Man card
Member introductions Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:50 pm by Desert Cat

» libido? how do u get it back?
Member introductions Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:42 pm by Desert Cat

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Member introductions Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 147 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:09 am

Member introductions

Go down 
+8
rowilli
debi
Angie
susanam_909
BJ
Theresa
tee
Bobby J
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobby J
Admin
Bobby J

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Member introductions   Member introductions Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:55 pm

Most of us know who we are but we have some new arrivals..so I think we should all say a little something about ourselves so we can all get acquainted

I'll start

I'm Bob..I'm from Wisconsin..I am God's gift to women but that is only because I limit myself to heterosexuality..I could go Bi and be Gods gift to all humanity but that would be too much work.

work in Landscape Maintenance and love to hunt and fish
Back to top Go down
http://bobthelawnguy.blogspot.com/
tee
Admin
tee

Number of posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: Member introductions   Member introductions Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:59 pm

I will put something about Me, once I quit LMFAO over Bob's intro
Back to top Go down
Bobby J
Admin
Bobby J

Number of posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: Member introductions   Member introductions Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 5:58 am

pig

I open myself up like a book...show you all my inner-most self----and no one else will share ANYTHING????
Back to top Go down
http://bobthelawnguy.blogspot.com/
Theresa
Admin
Theresa

Number of posts : 362

PostSubject: Re: Member introductions   Member introductions Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:11 am

THAT is your inner self??? lol!

Theresa Cherney (aka TC, Ducky)
One of 3 admins to this forum
Fraud Detection/Prevention for Big Ass Insurance Co
Navy Veteran
Divorced
2 boys ages 15/17
*Pets - I have a bluebird of happiness in my own backyard.
*I also have several men I keep in my dungeon for my own personal misuse.
*Been accused of pooping rainbows
*Humor = An unbalanced mix of sarcasm, innuendo and uplifting motivation.

NOW I can cross THIS off my bucket list!

Member introductions Gd
Back to top Go down
http://thehughjardon.roflforum.net
BJ

BJ

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Member introductions   Member introductions Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:04 am

Can't top Bob's intro. My name is BJ and I am a Canadian. Divorced father of two. Daughter is in University and son in High School. I have my own Home Renovation company since a forced retirement from Automotive Engineering after 26 years. I would say I'm a serious person but that would be misleading. Love to have fun and live life to the fullest. Spend my free time playing hockey and writing.
Back to top Go down
susanam_909

susanam_909

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Member introductions   Member introductions Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:30 am

Highly unique? yes... because there is only one Susan.Child like mind? yes.... but not immature.Outspoken? yes..... I speak my mind all the time I am a BBW(big beautiful woman) if you are into thin women pass me by because I'm not. I like men that are simple and down to earth.Physical looks are not important to me what matters is the inside of every person. I look at the qualities the other person has ...as I would like to be looked too. . Romantic? yes I find it very sexy when a man cooks ...I love every thing that has to do with romance.Smart? yes....what I don't know I will learn.A woman of faith? yes......I thank God for all the blessings he gives me every day
Back to top Go down
Angie

Angie

Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Member introductions   Member introductions Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:54 pm

What can I say, resident Cajun, throw in a mix of sarcasm, insanity and kindness and i'll be in there somewhere!
Widowed twice, with a your's mine and ours mix of 5 kids and 2 grandkids.
I love life, family and the outdoors...oh and this crazy fun group of friends
Back to top Go down
tee
Admin
tee

Number of posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: Member introductions   Member introductions Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 2:35 pm

Theresa aka as Tee TJ Mizzou, pick one. Arizona, widowed as well.I am God's gift to Keno the wunder hund & Kitty Retardo my faithful side kicks.(simply because I have thumbs) Self employed small (getting smaller as we speak) business owner. Not one for all the mushy crap. I try & take care of my friends to the best of my abilities when they need me & sometimes when they think they don't need me. Don't sugar coat it. I am Me, good bad or otherwise. Like me or not, its ok. I am a specialized commodity in a world of uninformed consumers.
Back to top Go down
debi

debi

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: a sweet girl in lower Alabama (LA)   Member introductions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:28 am

I live in Mobile, AL; beautiful port city on the Gulf Coast. Just an hr from the FL beaches which I frequent as much as possible. I adore coastal living. I am a teacher and am very involved in the community volunteering with the SPCA and I am on the board for Mobile Theatre Guild. I just love theatre people. They are crazy like all the ppl on this board! LOL Laughing

My passion is animal rescue and rights. I am single, never married. Was engaged however. No children of my own but am extremely close to my nephews who live in GA and get them every summer for a month at which time we spend a lot of time at the beach and the science museum downtown. BOYZ! I just love em! sunny
Back to top Go down
rowilli

rowilli

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Member introductions   Member introductions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:57 pm

Hey there, my name is Ro( aka: Rochelle) I live in Rochester Minnesota, work at the world famous Marble Mother. I have two grown sons and one adorable grand daughter that I proudly call ( my mini me). I type like shit, just ask Bob. He will tell you. One of my favorite activities is smahing tators in Jeff's ear, and playing CSI tec in training. I tend to be like Auntie tagonist. I shoot from the hip. I have been know to tell peeps to shit or get off the pot, bite me or my favorite, suck my tit, any of the above will suffice.

Rowilli

oh the willi is the first five letters of my maiden name. My exhusband wanted me to take back my maiden name, I didn't one to piss him off, and two his last name was way shorter than my maiden name, ( I could never get my entire name on a check blank).
Back to top Go down
Squirrel

Squirrel

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Member introductions   Member introductions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:02 pm

I have to say - I have completely enjoyed these introductions - and I KNOW you all! cheers

Remember, you are welcome to invite friends here, just forewarn them!

HOLY GUACAMOLE! Just realized that I am logged on here as the Squirrel!

OH WHAT HAVOC CAN I CREATE??? BWA HA HA HAAAAA Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
John C

John C

Number of posts : 175

PostSubject: Re: Member introductions   Member introductions Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 5:05 am

Just realised that I appear to be missing from here...

So this is me:

Aged 52 (and should know better by now) born and bred just outside of Colchester in Essex, England.

This bit is for the ladies...blokes go make a coffee!!

Love life resume from age 20 to date. Engaged three times, (broke off with two married the third)Married, Divorced (she had a child by the husband of her best friend BITCH!)engaged twice, broke off with one married the other, two children son and daughter who are both amazing, Seperated but still close to No. 2 and intending on staying that way for a time to come for the kids!

OK chaps you can start reading again from here!

Managing Director of a Mortgage Brokerage with 10 staff, been in Financial Service industry for past 18 years and still making money out of it albeit not as much as I would like at the moment!

Main past times (other than getting engaged!!). I have been sailing since I was 4 years old, raced dinghies up to age 40 and have approximately 50 Open Meeting wins, Runner up in two National Championships and an Area Masters Championship under my belt. Now sail a 28' Cruiser just for the sheer fun of it...no racing! Lifelong interest in Rugby Union having played at 1st team Club Level for many years. Played Field Hockey for about 10 years but preferred Rugby! I have run 14 Half Marathons and have raised about £10,000 for the lifeboats in sponsorship.

My maxim on life is "Smile...the rest of the world will wonder what you are up to!"
Back to top Go down
Desert Cat

Desert Cat

Number of posts : 120

PostSubject: Re: Member introductions   Member introductions Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:16 am

Desert Cat, Desi, Cat or in reality - Marla
Purrrrrrrrrrrr... Old enough to know better but young enough to still play the game. I've noticed that the older I get, the more I tend to shoot from the hip too... or is that because the hips are so wide? Whatever! My realtor called me a ball buster but really I'm just a big pussy cat.

Married for 25 years - divorced for almost 9. One son (27) who is my pride and joy.

I enjoy writing Erotica, playing word games (and other games *wink, wink*), photography, reading, listening to all kinds of music (eclectric I am!), throwing darts, and singing karaoke.

I'm extremely sensitive, wear my heart on my sleeve, enjoy people and let them know it, make friends easily, enjoy being creative, and love learning new things! Have been known to be sarcastic, bitchy and cold as a desert at sunrise during the winter, and yet with consideration and appreciation can be the best loving friend you'd want.
Back to top Go down
daisyk1957

daisyk1957

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: My First Post!   Member introductions Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 5:39 pm

Hey this is Randi aka Daisy. I am one of the old people in the group - 51! I love being a BBW, just not the bad knees that came with it! Presently unemployed and looking for work. My passions include traveling, the ocean, listening to jazz or blues while drinking and watching the ocean, reading and just enjoying life.
Back to top Go down
susanam_909

susanam_909

PostSubject: Member introductions   Member introductions Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 1:48 pm

All of you are very wonderfu and its pleasure getting to know more about you.
Back to top Go down
Theresa
Admin
Theresa

Number of posts : 362

PostSubject: Re: Member introductions   Member introductions Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 2:17 pm

Bye the way Suzy Q - GORGEOUS pic (as usual)! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://thehughjardon.roflforum.net
susanam_909

susanam_909

PostSubject: member intriductions   Member introductions Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 8:01 pm

You are too kind my friend you are also very beautiful ..right guys?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member introductions   Member introductions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Member introductions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheHughJardon :: General News-
Jump to: