TheHughJardon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheHughJardon

Just a collection of international online friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello o o o o o
Joke of the day Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:53 pm by tee

» advice please
Joke of the day Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:07 am by auntie tagonist

» Joke of the day
Joke of the day Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:34 pm by auntie tagonist

» Suse - An update on the John Moore saga
Joke of the day Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:15 am by Angie

» Who boarded.....
Joke of the day Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:12 am by Angie

» The stuffed head
Joke of the day Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:11 am by Bobby J

» we need to whip up the action around here
Joke of the day Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:38 pm by auntie tagonist

» My Man card
Joke of the day Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:50 pm by Desert Cat

» libido? how do u get it back?
Joke of the day Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:42 pm by Desert Cat

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Joke of the day Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 147 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:09 am

Joke of the day

Go down 
+6
Theresa
John C
susanam_909
Angie
tee
Bobby J
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bobby J
Admin
Bobby J

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Joke of the day Empty
PostSubject: Joke of the day   Joke of the day Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:49 pm

we need a place to put 'em..here goes:

Menopause Jewelry

My husband, being unhappy with my mood swings, bought me a mood ring the other day so he would be able to monitor my moods.

We've discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a big frickin red mark on his forehead.

Maybe next time he'll buy me a diamond . Dumb arss!
Back to top Go down
http://bobthelawnguy.blogspot.com/
tee
Admin
tee

Number of posts : 162

Joke of the day Empty
PostSubject: Editing your post   Joke of the day Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:20 pm

Still no color changes

I am editing your post Tee - to see if it works for me.
Back to top Go down
Angie

Angie

Number of posts : 127

Joke of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the day   Joke of the day Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:41 pm

out of the mouths of babes lol
Back to top Go down
susanam_909

susanam_909

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Joke of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the day   Joke of the day Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:08 am

dute little rascal!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Bobby J
Admin
Bobby J

Number of posts : 134

Joke of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the day   Joke of the day Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:27 pm

A bald headed man with a wooden leg gets invited to a Halloween costume party. He doesn't know what costume to wear to hide his head and his leg so he writes to a costume company to explain his problem. A few days later he received a parcel with the following note:

Dear Sir, Please find enclosed a pirate's outfit. The spotted handkerchief will cover your bald head and, with your wooden leg, you will be just right as a pirate.

Very truly yours, Acme Costume Co. The man thinks this is terrible because they have emphasized his wooden leg and so he writes a letter of complaint. A week goes by and he receives another parcel and a note, which says:

Dear Sir, Please find enclosed a monk's costume. The long robe will cover your wooden leg and, with your bald head, you will really look the part. Very truly yours, Acme Costume Co.

Now the man is really upset since they have gone from emphasizing his wooden leg to emphasizing his bald head so again he writes the company another nasty letter of complaint. The next day he gets a small parcel and a note, which reads:

Dear Sir,

We have TRIED our very BEST Please find enclosed a bottle of molasses and a bag of crushed nuts. Pour the molasses over your bald head, pat on crushed nuts, stick your wooden leg up your ass and go as a caramel apple.

Very truly yours, Acme Costume Co.
Back to top Go down
http://bobthelawnguy.blogspot.com/
John C

John C

Number of posts : 175

Joke of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the day   Joke of the day Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:16 am

My Father, The Whorehouse Piano Player

A grade school teacher was asking students what their parents did for a living. "Tim, you're first," she said. "What does your mother do all day?"
Tim stood up and proudly said, "She's a doctor."

"That's wonderful. How about you, Amie?" Amie shyly stood up, scuffed her feet and said, "My father is a mailman."

"Thank you, Amie," said the teacher. "What about your father, Billy?"

Billy proudly stood up and announced, "My daddy plays piano in a whorehouse."

The teacher was aghast and promptly changed the subject to geography. Later that day she went to Billy's house and rang the bell. Billy''s father answered the door. The teacher explained what his son had said and demanded an explanation.

Billy''s father said, "I'm actually an attorney, but how can I explain a thing like that to a seven-year-old?"
Back to top Go down
Theresa
Admin
Theresa

Number of posts : 362

Joke of the day Empty
PostSubject: Bwa ha ha   Joke of the day Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:20 am

I had better run and hide when Tee see this Hello Kitty theme!

lol! lol! lol!

Joke of the day Lmbo-big-butt-ag1
Back to top Go down
http://thehughjardon.roflforum.net
susanam_909

susanam_909

Joke of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the day   Joke of the day Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:36 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing thats too cute!!
Back to top Go down
susanam_909

susanam_909

Joke of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the day   Joke of the day Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:43 am

susanam_909 wrote:
Laughing Laughing A man is driving down a deserted stretch of highway, when he notices a sign out of the corner of his eye. It says SISTERS OF MERCY HOUSE OF PROSTITUTION 10 MILES. He thinks it was just a figment of his imagination and drives on without a second thought. Soon, he sees another sign which says SISTERS OF MERCY HOUSE OF PROSTITUTION 5 MILES and realizes that these signs are for real.
When he drives past a third sign saying SISTERS OF MERCY HOUSE OF PROSTITUTION NEXT RIGHT, his curiosity gets the best of him and he pulls into the drive. On the far side of the parking lot is a somber stone building with a small sign next to the door reading SISTERS OF MERCY. He climbs the steps and rings the bell.

The door is answered by a nun in a long black habit who asks "What may we do for you, my son?"

He answers "I saw your signs along the highway, and was interested in possibly doing business."

"Very well, my son. Please follow me."

He is led through many winding passages and is soon quite disoriented.

The nun stops at a closed door, and tells the man "Please knock on this door."

He does as he is told and this door is answered by another nun in a long habit and holding a tin cup.

This nun instructs "Please place $50 in the cup, then go through the large wooden door at the end of this hallway."

He gets $50 out of his wallet and places it in the second nun's cup. He trots eagerly down the hall and slips through the door, pulling it shut behind him.

As the door locks behind him, he finds himself back in the parking lot, facing another small sign: GO IN PEACE, YOU HAVE JUST BEEN SCREWED BY THE SISTERS OF MERCY Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing thats too cute!!

Last edited by susanam_909 on Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
susanam_909

susanam_909

Joke of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the day   Joke of the day Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:46 am

confused
Back to top Go down
Angie

Angie

Joke of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the day   Joke of the day Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:22 pm

[i] OMG HELP!!!!!!!! IT'S PINK and KITTIES?????
Back to top Go down
Theresa
Admin
Theresa

Joke of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the day   Joke of the day Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:37 pm

Do you think Tee will like it?? lol!
Back to top Go down
John C

John C

Joke of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the day   Joke of the day Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:49 pm

PLEASE CHANGE THIS!!! THIS IS REALLY DIRE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Angie

Angie

Joke of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the day   Joke of the day Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:57 pm

I think Tee is going to sign death warrants on everyone involved lol!
Back to top Go down
Theresa
Admin
Theresa

Joke of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the day   Joke of the day Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:58 pm

Your wish is my command - but Tee didn't get to see pink Hello Kitty!!
Back to top Go down
Angie

Angie

Joke of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the day   Joke of the day Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:59 pm

LMAO it went from PINK to Green while that was posting, that was quiet strange...
Back to top Go down
John C

John C

Joke of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the day   Joke of the day Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 1:00 pm

Well at least it is readable now!!
Back to top Go down
Theresa
Admin
Theresa

Joke of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the day   Joke of the day Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 1:16 pm

Whaduya want fer nuthin! lol!
Back to top Go down
John C

John C

Joke of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the day   Joke of the day Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 1:20 pm

Be careful what you wish for!!!

A man walks into a restaurant with a full-grown ostrich behind him, the waitress asks for his order and the man says 'a hamburger, chips and a coke', he turns to the ostrich, 'what's yours?' 'I'll have the same' says the ostrich.

A short time later the waitress returns with the order, 'that will be £9.40 please' she says and the man reaches into his pocket and pulls out the exact amount for payment. The next day the man and the ostrich come again and the man says 'a hamburger, chips and a coke' the ostrich says, 'I'll have the same'. Again the man reaches into his pocket and pulls out the exact amount.

For a while this becomes a daily routine until the two enter again later in the week, 'the usual' asks the waitress, 'no, this time its a treat so l will have a steak, baked potato and a salad', the man says, 'yep! same for me', says the ostrich.

Shortly the waitress brings the order and says, 'that will be £24.60 please', once again the man pulls out the exact amount from his pocket and places it on the table. The waitress can't hold back her curiosity any longer, 'excuse me Sir, how do you manage to always come up with the exact amount of money from your pocket everytime?'

'Well', says the man, 'several years ago l was cleaning the attic and found an old lamp, when l rubbed it a Genie appeared and offered me two wishes. My first wish was that if l ever had to pay for anything l just had to place my hand in my pocket and the right amount would always be there'.

'That brilliant', says the waitress, 'most people would wish for a couple of million pounds, but you'll always be as rich as you want for as long as you live'.

'That's right, whether it's a pint of milk or a Rolls Royce, the exact money is always there' says the man.

The waitress asks' 'but, sir, what's with the ostrich?'.

The man sighs, pauses and reply's. 'My second wish was for a tall bird with a big arse and long legs, who agrees with everything l say!
Back to top Go down
tee
Admin
tee

Number of posts : 162

Joke of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the day   Joke of the day Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 2:07 pm

The advantages of a different time zone, no Hello Chitty assault. Thanks you. Srsly, thankyou
Back to top Go down
Angie

Angie

Joke of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the day   Joke of the day Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 5:05 pm

You are so lucky you missed the pepto pink kitties!!! Ouch that was painful first thing in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Angie

Angie

Joke of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the day   Joke of the day Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:09 am

Here's a heartwarming story about the bond formed between a little 5-year-old girl and some construction
workers that will make you believe that we all can make a difference when we give a child the gift of our time.

A young family moved into a house, next to a vacant lot. One day, a construction crew began to build a house on the empty lot.

The young family's 5-year-old daughter naturally took an interest in the goings-on and spent much of each day observing the workers.

Eventually the construction crew, all of them "gems-in-the-rough", adopted her as a kind of project mascot. They chatted
with her during coffee and lunch breaks, and gave her little jobs to do here and there to make her feel important.

At the end of the first week, they even presented her with a pay envelope containing ten dollars. The little girl took this
home to her mother who suggested that she take the ten dollars pay she'd received to the bank the next day to start a savings account.

When the girl and her mom got to the bank, the teller was equally
impressed and asked the little girl how she had come by her very own pay check at such a young age.

The little girl proudly replied, "I worked last week with a real construction crew building the new house next door to us."

"Oh my goodness," said the teller, "and will you be working on the house again this week, too?"

The little girl replied, "I will if those assholes at Home Depot ever deliver the fuckin' sheetrock."
Back to top Go down
Angie

Angie

Joke of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the day   Joke of the day Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:53 am

A bloke goes into a pub, and the barmaid asks what he wants.

'I want to bury my face in your cleavage and lick the sweat from between your tits' he says.

'You dirty bastard!' shouts the barmaid, 'get out before I get my husband..'

The bloke apologizes and promises not to repeat his gaffe.

The Barmaid accepts this and asks him again what he wants.

'I want to pull your pants down, spread yoghurt between the cheeks of your arse and lick it all off.'

She says, 'You dirty filthy pervert! You're banned. Get out!!'

Again, the bloke apologizes and swears never ever to do it again.

'One more chance,' says the barmaid, 'Now - what do you want?'

'I want to turn you upside down, tear your knickers off and fill your fanny with Guinness, and then drink every last drop from the hairy cup.'

The barmaid is furious at this personal intrusion, and runs upstairs to fetch her husband, who's sitting quietly watching the telly.

'What's up love?' he asks.

'There's a bloke in the bar who wants to put his head between my tits and lick the sweat off', she says.

'I'll kill him. Where is he?' storms the Husband.

'Then he said he wanted to pour yoghurt down between my arse cheeks and lick it off' she screams.

'Right. He's dead!' says the husband, reaching for a cricket bat.

'Then he said he wanted to turn me upside down, fill my fanny with Guinness and then drink it all' she cries!

The husband puts down his bat and returns to his armchair, and switches the telly back on.

'Aren't you going to do something about it?' she cries hysterically.

'Look love, I'm not messing with any bloke who can drink 15 pints of Guinness
Back to top Go down
Angie

Angie

Joke of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the day   Joke of the day Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:32 pm

A bus carrying only ugly people crashes into an oncoming truck, and everyone inside dies. As they stand at the Pearly Gates waiting to enter Paradise and meet their maker, God decides to grant each person one wish because of the grief they have experienced.

They're all lined up, and God asks the first one what the wish is. 'I want to be gorgeous,' and so God snaps His fingers, and it is done.

The second one in line hears this and says 'I want to be gorgeous too' Another snap of His fingers and the wish is granted.

This goes on fo r a while with each one asking to be gorgeous, but when God is halfway down the line, the last guy in the line starts laughing.

When there are only ten people left, this guy is rolling on the floor, laughing his head off.

Finally, God reaches this last guy and asks him what his wish will be.

The guy eventually calms down and says:

'Make 'em all ugly again.'

NEXT TIME YOU'RE LAST IN LINE. BE HAPPY

Blessed are the Cracked,
For they are the Ones
Who let in the Light
Back to top Go down
John C

John C

Joke of the day Empty
PostSubject: Three little Ducks   Joke of the day Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:35 am

Three little ducks go into a Bar...

'Say, what's your name?' the bartender asked the first duck.

'Huey,' was the reply.

'How's your day been, Huey?'

'Great. Lovely day. Had a ball. Been in and out of puddles all day. What else could a duck want?' said Huey.

'Oh. That's nice,' said the bartender. He turned to the second duck, 'Hi, and what's your name?'

'Dewey,' came the answer from duck number two.

'So how's your day been, Dewey! ?' he asked.

'Great. Lovely day. I've had a ball too. Been in and out of puddles all day myself. What else could a duck want?'

The bartender turned to the third duck and said, 'So, you must be Louie?'

'No,' batting her eyelashes. 'My name is Puddles.'she said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Joke of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the day   Joke of the day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joke of the day
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheHughJardon :: Jokes & Humor-
Jump to: