TheHughJardon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheHughJardon

Just a collection of international online friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello o o o o o
advice please Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:53 pm by tee

» advice please
advice please Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:07 am by auntie tagonist

» Joke of the day
advice please Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:34 pm by auntie tagonist

» Suse - An update on the John Moore saga
advice please Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:15 am by Angie

» Who boarded.....
advice please Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:12 am by Angie

» The stuffed head
advice please Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:11 am by Bobby J

» we need to whip up the action around here
advice please Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:38 pm by auntie tagonist

» My Man card
advice please Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:50 pm by Desert Cat

» libido? how do u get it back?
advice please Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:42 pm by Desert Cat

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
advice please Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 147 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:09 am

advice please

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angie

Angie

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-10-28

advice please Empty
PostSubject: advice please   advice please Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:48 pm

Auntie is there a proper way to tell someone they are (omg life is perfect, and everything in is amazing) grinding on your last nerve? I try very hard to over look the over abundance of cheerfulness and life is grand smarm but have no doubt that it's really not everything that meets the eye. I honestly don't want to hurt anyone's feelings but think enough is enough!
Back to top Go down
auntie tagonist

auntie tagonist

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-11-04

advice please Empty
PostSubject: Re: advice please   advice please Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:07 am

Just when I thought I was going to have to get a paying gig or kick Mae to the curb, I finally get something to do. Well, since You say You really don't want to hurt someone's feelings by being blunt, I guess You have to make the decision not to hurt someone's feelings. Sometimes in our joy at a new important turn in Our lives, We want to shout from the rooftops, because We are so happy, but We tend to sometimes over do it & not realize We are overdoing it. Obviously You have some concerns here, that will be best discussed with the person/persons whose feelings You want to spare. I do urge caution when We don't think before speaking. We all have to take into consideration that another friend/friends might be having a tough period in Their lives & this just accents the perceived notion unfounded or not that My life sucks when others are getting the brass ring. Change is always difficult when it comes to our friends. What starts out as individual friendships & then becomes coupledom friendships is sometimes a bitter little pill. It is only natural to want what We have had in the past in Our hearts for whatever level friendship We developed, the qualities that drew Us towards that person to want to have them in our lives as Our friends. Generally Auntie is (did I just refer to myself in 3rd person?)full of loud snappy smart assed comebacks, but this is not one of those times. It is a right stinking bitch of a thing when lives & friendship dynamics change. We can wish with all Our heart & soul for things to remain the same, but they can't & won't A new beginning in anything is the result of an ending of something old. Speaking from experience & as always, JMHO
Back to top Go down

advice please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheHughJardon :: Ask Auntie Tagonist-
Jump to: