TheHughJardon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheHughJardon

Just a collection of international online friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello o o o o o
A Letter to My Lover Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:53 pm by tee

» advice please
A Letter to My Lover Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:07 am by auntie tagonist

» Joke of the day
A Letter to My Lover Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:34 pm by auntie tagonist

» Suse - An update on the John Moore saga
A Letter to My Lover Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:15 am by Angie

» Who boarded.....
A Letter to My Lover Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:12 am by Angie

» The stuffed head
A Letter to My Lover Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:11 am by Bobby J

» we need to whip up the action around here
A Letter to My Lover Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:38 pm by auntie tagonist

» My Man card
A Letter to My Lover Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:50 pm by Desert Cat

» libido? how do u get it back?
A Letter to My Lover Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:42 pm by Desert Cat

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
A Letter to My Lover Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 147 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:09 am

A Letter to My Lover

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Desert Cat

Desert Cat

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: A Letter to My Lover   A Letter to My Lover Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:59 am

A Letter to my Lover

I've been so hungry my friend. And no opportunity to satisfy that hunger. The nights we've talked my housemate has had his little girl here so I haven't encouraged you. And yet I've wanted to because I have wanted to hear you commanding me, encouraging me, fucking me with your voice, your words...

When I've been home alone - when he's gone to work, I am running around here trying to accomplish things I can't do when he's here. The household chores that he doesn't help with. Listening to my music loudly. This afternoon I played in the garden. Picked up the trash that blows in from the front after they dump the cans. I admired the daffodils that are pushing up through the ground. There is something so erotic about that. Like fat green penises thrusting themselves into the sunlight. My friend David just laughed at me and said "No its not erotic! You just think of sex 24 hours a day!"
I glowered at him and grumbled "And that's a problem?"

Today however I took a few moments to enjoy that thrill of those plants pushing themselves up through that brown earth. It started the hunger. Or so I thought. Though now that I've thought about it, the hunger has been here for days, maybe even weeks.

I haven't taken the time to play with myself. When we have talked, he is always here or he is due home any minute. I need to relieve the tension, the stress, the anger the housemate is causing. I've been spending a lot of time with my friends Carol or David. Anything not to be here while he is.

I'd gone to bed tonight and lay there with my eyes closed telling myself a story. Often this is how I go to sleep. Sometimes it leads to play and I thought maybe tonight I would. I know I needed too. I'm visualizing your warm hard body pressed up against my back side. My hand moves over my buttocks, caressing the curve, the dip of my waist, the fullness of my breasts, pretending it is your hand. My nipples were rock hard and I was waiting for the tingles, the lightening streaks that travel from a pinched nipple down to the heat between my legs. My nipples ache because they are a little cold as well as hard and tight.

My mind tells the story of your hard cock jutting out from your body laying behind me, rubbing against me. I can feel it pushing against me as though I am the earth and he is looking for the sunlight. I welcome your hands on my body. Wanting to feel your lips on my neck as your fingers brush away the soft curls of my hair so you can taste an earlobe or a shoulder. I waited anxiously for the warmth to flow through my body. I silently moaned as my hands cup my breasts and feel their heaviness as they start to swell. My body rocks.

And then -
I hear the coughing as he gets up from his recliner in the living room where he has the TV on too loud and he shuffles down the hallway to the bathroom where he heaves his guts out loudly. He's still sick. 7 weeks. He won't go to the doctor and can't seem to hear what his own body is trying to tell him. I just spent the last 20 minutes listening to him throwing up loudly because he can't seem to close the fuckin' bathroom door.
I bring the covers over my head and close my eyes tightly in anger and disappointment as my hunger fades...
Back to top Go down
Angie

Angie

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: A Letter to My Lover   A Letter to My Lover Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:10 am

Marla I really have to say I've enjoyed everything you've posted so far, But this time you've outdone everything else put together. You've left a real piece of yourself in here that is beautiful and sad at the same time. The stark reality of it has to be one of the most moving things i've ever read.
Back to top Go down
Desert Cat

Desert Cat

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: A Letter to My Lover   A Letter to My Lover Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:24 am

Thank you Angie. I have to tell you how much the words you have written mean to me. They mean a lot!
It takes guts/balls/moxie to put writing from the heart out there. There is always a long hesitation before hitting the send button. But I want to write. I need to write.
Thank you for reading and leaving a comment. Bless you for giving me the encouragement I need to continue.
Back to top Go down
Angie

Angie

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: A Letter to My Lover   A Letter to My Lover Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:27 am

Marla I want you to know that even when i don't leave a comment, and shame on me for not leaving one every time, I always read. I love your writting style and understand to well your need to release it in this way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Letter to My Lover   A Letter to My Lover Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Letter to My Lover
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheHughJardon :: Marotica & Adventures-
Jump to: