TheHughJardon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheHughJardon

Just a collection of international online friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello o o o o o
From One of Our Friends Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:53 pm by tee

» advice please
From One of Our Friends Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:07 am by auntie tagonist

» Joke of the day
From One of Our Friends Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:34 pm by auntie tagonist

» Suse - An update on the John Moore saga
From One of Our Friends Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:15 am by Angie

» Who boarded.....
From One of Our Friends Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:12 am by Angie

» The stuffed head
From One of Our Friends Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:11 am by Bobby J

» we need to whip up the action around here
From One of Our Friends Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:38 pm by auntie tagonist

» My Man card
From One of Our Friends Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:50 pm by Desert Cat

» libido? how do u get it back?
From One of Our Friends Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:42 pm by Desert Cat

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
From One of Our Friends Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 147 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:09 am

From One of Our Friends

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Desert Cat

Desert Cat

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: From One of Our Friends   From One of Our Friends Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:04 am

Again I have been blessed with a story/fantasy from one of our friends. Enjoy the read and be sure to leave a comment on what you thought or felt... (hehehehee..)

The Wait

I waited in the room just as your message asked, heart fluttering nervous knowing the time had finally come. We had talked and planned for so long that I had begun to think we were only wishing. But there was the message when I signed in this morning. Even though we talked on the phone often you chose a more anonymous aproach this time.

The message read "Hyatt room 692, Friday at 6pm. Open the gift inside and wait there." Having talked of meeting for so long I knew exactly where you meant and spent the day in anticipation. I arrived and went to the room almost afraid to breath, would it be what I anticipated? Would the spark turn out to be nothing more than heated words between to lonely people and nothing more? Would it be more?

There on the bed was a beautiful gift box that when opened contained a delicate black teddy, garter and silky hose with a note on top. It said "Wear this and wait here." Once I removed the items, I found another note with a blindfold underneath, and only the words "Put this on."

By now the tension was almost unbearable but I did as requested, enjoying the feel of the silky fabric as it slid across my skin. Stopping to caress a tender peak as the cloth fell across my aching breast. Breath catching at the heat it created in my body, lying there with the blindfold on I couldn't resist the urge to reach lower and run my finger softly across my now wet and aching clit. A low moan escaping as I hear the door start to open.

Not a word said just the sound of your indrawn breath as you stand at the foot of the bed then the shift of the bed as I feel your lips on my neck fingers brushing aside the top of the teddy freeing a swollen breast to view. I feel you lips move up to my lips as your thumb rubs lightly across my now hard and aching nipple. A deep passionate kiss, tongues dancing and ageless dance and then gone.

Lips moving slowly down to taste a nipple, teasing with your tongue then pulling it between your teeth bringing a moan from deep within me. Teasing first one then the other as you slowly run your hand down my side. coming to rest on my hip and pulling me tight against you, as you reach for another kiss, deeper and harder than before.

As your grip losens your hand slids toward my now screaming womanhood, slipping under my panties to feel the hot pulsing center of me. a thumb sliding over my clit as a finger slips inside, moving soft and slow your tongue traces downward to replace your thumb. Circling my clit, soft flicks across it as my body arches from the pleasure I can't contain.

As your tongue and teeth tease even harder I know that I won't be able to last long between the pleasure and the excitement that's been building toward this moment for months. I hear sudden animal groans, realizing it's me, and I'm washed away in a tide of sensation. Wave after wave of pleasure washing over me and then realizing the best is yet to come.

As you brush against me when you lay down beside me I can feel your manhood fighting to be free of your pants, rubbing hard across my thigh while you gently kiss me again and remove the blindfold. I know I'm in for the night of pleasure I've looked forward to for so long.
Back to top Go down
Desert Cat

Desert Cat

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: From One of Our Friends   From One of Our Friends Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:10 am

In my collection I have a story - only its the man that is wearing a blindfold Very Happy . I think we all have at one time or another enjoyed the thought of a faceless fuck.

This story is enjoyable - please continue writing! I can almost feel the silkness of the hose sliding over my skin...
Back to top Go down

From One of Our Friends
Page 1 of 1