TheHughJardon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheHughJardon

Just a collection of international online friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello o o o o o
Uh oh - I've fallen and I can't get up! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:53 pm by tee

» advice please
Uh oh - I've fallen and I can't get up! Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:07 am by auntie tagonist

» Joke of the day
Uh oh - I've fallen and I can't get up! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:34 pm by auntie tagonist

» Suse - An update on the John Moore saga
Uh oh - I've fallen and I can't get up! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:15 am by Angie

» Who boarded.....
Uh oh - I've fallen and I can't get up! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:12 am by Angie

» The stuffed head
Uh oh - I've fallen and I can't get up! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:11 am by Bobby J

» we need to whip up the action around here
Uh oh - I've fallen and I can't get up! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:38 pm by auntie tagonist

» My Man card
Uh oh - I've fallen and I can't get up! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:50 pm by Desert Cat

» libido? how do u get it back?
Uh oh - I've fallen and I can't get up! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:42 pm by Desert Cat

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Uh oh - I've fallen and I can't get up! Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 147 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:09 am

Uh oh - I've fallen and I can't get up!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Theresa
Admin
Theresa

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Uh oh - I've fallen and I can't get up!   Uh oh - I've fallen and I can't get up! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:49 pm

Dear Auntie,

It appears I am falling for a "dork!"
I don't know how it happened! I mean, granted - he is an intelligent, funny dork - no one makes me laugh like this dork does. But I have a question...

I am a bit of a geek, which is similar to dork, but not quite.
I don't know if I can speak dork - also, what do you feed them?
Are they hard to train? Can you take them out in public?
What if he escapes? Do I call the police or a forest ranger?

Regardless, this is a very sweet, genuine and fun dork to be around.
I just don't want to mess him up - seems like it took a long way for him to get that way.

Any advice you have on the care and feeding of a dork would be appreciated!

Sincerely,

Soft-core geek

Cool study
Back to top Go down
http://thehughjardon.roflforum.net
tee
Admin
tee

Number of posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh - I've fallen and I can't get up!   Uh oh - I've fallen and I can't get up! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:34 am

Dear SC, according to the manual, Dorks for Dummies, here are some helpful handling & care instructions. Never feed a Dork after dark, no wait wrong handbook, thats for Gremlins. Always be sure Your Dork is properly tagged, micro chips work the best, in the event of getting lost while letting them run loose at the park with other Dorks. No calls except to the Dork Control Officer.The language of Dork is sometimes hard for females of the species geekus toodamn tallus to master right away.Its not the language itself it the tone of the grunts & clicks, that is hard to command at first. Gradually You will understand what Your Dork is trying to convey. Just be patient Dorks, for years have been know as nature's little clowns, hence why the Dork will make You laugh & smile.As far as feeding, I see here they have a penchant for bacon & cheese, which means proper breath mints as well. A good shock collar will train Your Dork to Your liking.
Back to top Go down
Bobby J
Admin
Bobby J

Number of posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh - I've fallen and I can't get up!   Uh oh - I've fallen and I can't get up! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:50 am

Click. Grunt grunt click grunt click click grunt click. Click click?
Back to top Go down
http://bobthelawnguy.blogspot.com/
tee
Admin
tee

Number of posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh - I've fallen and I can't get up!   Uh oh - I've fallen and I can't get up! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:53 am

Yes, You may have cookies before bed. See, not so tough when You get the hang of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh - I've fallen and I can't get up!   Uh oh - I've fallen and I can't get up! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uh oh - I've fallen and I can't get up!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheHughJardon :: Ask Auntie Tagonist-
Jump to: