TheHughJardon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheHughJardon

Just a collection of international online friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello o o o o o
The Rocks Part Two Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:53 pm by tee

» advice please
The Rocks Part Two Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:07 am by auntie tagonist

» Joke of the day
The Rocks Part Two Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:34 pm by auntie tagonist

» Suse - An update on the John Moore saga
The Rocks Part Two Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:15 am by Angie

» Who boarded.....
The Rocks Part Two Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:12 am by Angie

» The stuffed head
The Rocks Part Two Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:11 am by Bobby J

» we need to whip up the action around here
The Rocks Part Two Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:38 pm by auntie tagonist

» My Man card
The Rocks Part Two Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:50 pm by Desert Cat

» libido? how do u get it back?
The Rocks Part Two Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:42 pm by Desert Cat

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
The Rocks Part Two Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 147 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:09 am

The Rocks Part Two

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Desert Cat

Desert Cat

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-10-30

The Rocks Part Two Empty
PostSubject: The Rocks Part Two   The Rocks Part Two Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:13 pm

Jake and I hiked for a little over an hour. It was about as much as I could handle. I'm not in very good shape but it's also a great excuse to lag behind and take great ass shots. I'd gotten a couple before he realized what I was doing.

We found the "pile" of rocks I had remembered. It was a beautiful warm, bright day. A slight breeze, there is always a breeze... A few white puffy clouds scattered across the very blue sky. I walked around the pile of stones that looked like a big hand had set them down as a marker or something. My imagination was on the loose. I found a couple spots I thought would work wonderfully for photos. I gave him suggestions and had him lean, sit and climb. I continued to snap. After about 20 minutes he had warmed up to what I was doing and started being silly. While I changed the memory stick in my camera he showed off by climbing to the top of one of the huge rocks and doing a handstand. I felt lucky to get a photo of the second one he did!

I took a few more of him up there and asked him if he could see anyone around. He told me we were very much alone for the miles that he could see. Then as he slid down the face of the rock I asked him if he was ready for a few different shots. He was... he smiled. The sunny day and the warmth had relaxed him. He was just a little bit sweaty while I had put my sweatshirt on! I found myself staring at the damp patches on his shirt and remembering the warmth of his body. All of a sudden I didn't need that sweatshirt any more! I licked my lips which he saw. I made sure he saw the hunger in my eyes as I set the camera up again on its tripod.
"Let's start right there. Will you take off your shirt and lean back against the rock?" He did as I asked and I took several photos.
"Jake... unsnap your jeans and unzip them a bit just so I can see the top of your boxers."
"That's going to be a problem Desi." He said as he reached for his snap.
"Why?" I asked confused. I watched as he unzipped his jeans and all I saw was skin...
"Oh!" I looked up at his face and he was smiling. I grinned back. "Not wearing any huh?" I can't believe I hadn't noticed earlier! This was a man that told me once he liked to be naked as much as possible. And that's exactly how I wanted him to be... however, in my eyes, sexy or sensual shots were those with clothes on with just the hint of what lies beneath.
I zoomed the camera up closer and snapped a photo of his exposed belly and just the hint of dark hair... I licked my lips again wanting to place a kiss right there... I noticed that my nipples were responding to the amount of skin he was showing as well.

With one hand I cupped a breast and rubbed my nipple. It tighten easily. He was watching me as I was watching him only my watching was through the lens of a camera. As though reading my mind he slide his jeans down further and my mouth went dry as the head of his cock came into view. Slowly he slid the jeans down and off exposing his beautiful male body. I felt my own body responding to the growing hardness of his cock.

"Jake," my voice was husky, "Take your cock in your hand. Give him a few strokes for me." He did as I asked and I took several photos. I was glad the camera was on a tripod because I was having a hard time standing still.
"Turn around lover and let me get some shots of that nice ass of yours..." He turned for me. All I could think about was placing kisses up and down that broad back and over that slightly rounded ass. He put himself in some other poses and I complied and snapped the pictures. As he leaned back against the rock now his cock was jutting out, slightly swaying as he positioned himself to be more comfortable. He was so beautiful. The tan skin against the grayness of the rock. I hoped my photos would do him justice.

His eyes were closed as soaked up the sun and the heat from the rock. He took himself in hand again and began to stroke and rub. I watched in fascination and remember to snap a few pictures but my mind just wasn't on that any more. I wanted him! I must have moan as I felt the wetness let down between my legs. An ache was growing and the camera was all but forgotten as I played with my breasts through my shirt. He opened his eyes and we watched each other for a few minutes and then he stood up and pushed himself away from the rock.
"Come here Desi." A thrill spiked through me at the command in his voice. With my eyes on him I came around from behind the camera and headed towards him. One step, two steps...still with hands on my breasts pinching my nipples, stroking my nipples through my clothing. I stood before him. There was an intense look on his face.
"Take your clothing off." I gulped. I didn't know if I could get them off fast enough but I knew... that really, slow would be even more erotic for both of us. So I slowly unbuttoned my shirt and placed it on one of the smaller rocks to the side. I unsnapped my jeans and wiggled out of them until I was standing in front of him in only my bra, panties and shoes. I then reached behind me and unhooked my bra. One strap at a time I slid it off until I was hold both cups in my hands. He murmured as I slowly exposed one breast showing him my hard nipple. I took the bra totally off and added it to my pile of clothing. My throat was dry as I watched him continue to stroke himself. He moaned and shuttered, his eyes closing for a minute. Then they popped back open and his next words left me totally breathless.
"Down on your hands and knees! Hurry! I can't hold on much longer!" His voice was ragged. I felt the heat of the sand against my knees and hands and before I could do more then grasp he was behind me pulling my panties aside and entering me. I could tell he was struggling to hold on but because I was so wet it was almost his undoing. His hands grabbed my hips as he thrust into me. Oh God it felt so good!

In and out his cock stoking my insides. He tried to slow down by pulling out all but his head. But he had forgotten how crazy that makes me and with a whimper I was pushing back up against him trying to get that cock back inside me. My pussy muscles clenching his cock. Hearing him groan, hearing my own cries just added to the excitement.
"Damn it Desi! You've been teasing me all morning..." He was almost panting as he tried to hold on.
"Then cum for me Jake! Oh God it feels so good!" I reached for my clit and began to manipulate it and soon had my own body quivering. He leaned forward and cupped my breasts. His thrusts got harder.
"Don't move..." I could picture him gritting his teeth. But me not moving was impossible.
My eyes were closed in concentration. I wanted to cum. I needed to cum. I could feel him quivering. I could feel the heat of him against my back. His grip on my breast tightened. I rubbed faster. I could feel his cock rubbing against my finger. I stroked the length of him as he was pulling out. I heard him mutter,
"Oh Fuck!" and then he was pushing himself deep inside me, pumping me full of his cum. He let out his cry to the winds of the desert. Mine wasn't far behind his. I bucked against him as my body spasmed. Cum ran down my legs. Both of us breathing hard. My nipples were rock hard now. He gently stroked them. He was still leaning against my back side. His cock was still hard inside of me. He moved in me and I moaned. With just a few strokes he had my fires lit again.
"Jake damn it... you are turning me on again."
"Good." He began to thrust harder trying to stay in me. I cried out when his cock left my body. "Turn over baby." He said as he reached for my sweatshirt and laid it on the ground for me to lie on. I did as he suggested wondering what his plans were. Immediately he lifted my legs and put his face to my pussy. From the first touch of his tongue I let my cries of pleasure escape. Out here I didn't have to hold back!
Back to top Go down

The Rocks Part Two
Page 1 of 1