TheHughJardon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheHughJardon

Just a collection of international online friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello o o o o o
The Rocks Part One Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:53 pm by tee

» advice please
The Rocks Part One Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:07 am by auntie tagonist

» Joke of the day
The Rocks Part One Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:34 pm by auntie tagonist

» Suse - An update on the John Moore saga
The Rocks Part One Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:15 am by Angie

» Who boarded.....
The Rocks Part One Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:12 am by Angie

» The stuffed head
The Rocks Part One Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:11 am by Bobby J

» we need to whip up the action around here
The Rocks Part One Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:38 pm by auntie tagonist

» My Man card
The Rocks Part One Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:50 pm by Desert Cat

» libido? how do u get it back?
The Rocks Part One Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:42 pm by Desert Cat

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
The Rocks Part One Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 147 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:09 am

The Rocks Part One

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Desert Cat

Desert Cat

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-10-30

The Rocks Part One Empty
PostSubject: The Rocks Part One   The Rocks Part One Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:18 pm

The doorbell rang. I opened the door to see him standing there. Tall, dark, and handsome, smiling at me through his dark sunglasses. I smiled. And then that smile got bigger as I noticed what he was wearing. A purple, orange and green Tye-Dyed T-Shirt over snug fitting jeans.
"Well I see you are dressed appropriately to be camouflaged among the wildflowers!"
He shrugged and said nonchalantly, "What this old thing?"
Which made me laugh because I was with him when he had purchased it the day before at the Desert Gift Store.
"Are you ready to go?" he asked.
"Sure... let me get my jacket." He raised his eyebrows at me and I laughed again.
"Just because it feels like summer to you, oh man of the frozen north... when the wind picks up you will see!" I reached for my olive green hoodie and followed him out the door.
I sensed something and l ran my eyes over him, admiring his build, his height, and his sense of play. After all how many men will purchase and wear a tye-dyed T-shirt? Okay... my brother... the sense of humor ran through my family like wild fire as well.
I noticed that Jake seem a bit... well ... uncomfortable. I smiled to myself and reached out to touch his arm. He looked down at me.
"Are you nervous about doing this today? Because remember you don't have to do anything you don't want to do!"
"I'm okay." He gave me a big false smile and held the door open to his rented jeep. I set my camera bag and equipment inside and climbed in after them. He closed the door for me and walked around the vehicle to climb in the drivers side. I watched and admired. I had been thinking about how I wanted to do this photo shoot. I know he'd never done anything like this before but these photos were just for us. Still I'd use my professional attitude until I knew it was time to switch over to my lusty babe attitude. I picked up the map we had Googled the night before and gave him the directions he needed to get out of the city.

The warmth of the day flowed through the windows carrying his male scent to me. It made my taste-buds tighten. I closed my eyes and thought back to last night in his hotel room when I was actually tasting that warm male body of his. My favorite part of the night was watching how hard his cock got as my lips and tongue laved his nipples. We'd already explored each others bodies a couple hours prior and had rested naked in that big King Size bed. But with such tempting flesh only inches from me I could not resist. I'd taken my time kissing that body and had loved the feeling it gave me when I would hit a sensitive spot and he would shiver. He had of course tried to get in on the play but I pushed his hands away and told him to keep them above his head. When I leaned over him to kiss his neck I made sure my breasts rubbed against his. He was semi-erect just from the attention but it wasn't until I started focusing on his hard male nipples that his cock really began to swell. It made me hungry now just thinking about it. I shifted in my seat. An ache had started...

I love licking and sucking on his nipples. It was one of my favorite things to do especially if a man was the least bit sensitive. And oh Jake was! He responded so passionately last night! I was nestled against his side. My warm naked body pressed against his while my head and tongue moved slowly on that nipple. My fingers playing with his other nipple. They were both tight and hard, his breathing was rough and his hips moved with his cock jutting up into the air. His balls were tight and hard. He turned to me and I could see he was starting to feel the strain from not cumming. I smiled as I took his nipple into my mouth again.
"God Desi! I'm ready to cum!" He tried to move his arm down and I shook my head and bit his nipple gently. That about did him in. His legs tightened and his body arched. He gasp.
"Cum on baby, just cum for me. I want to watch." I whispered. My eyes were on his face. Watching the facial changes. When he realized what I was after he relaxed a little and smiled. His cock hard and high. I licked his nipple again and pinched the other one. Another gentle bite and twist and he began to growl. His heels digging into the bed, his one hand grabbed my hair and the other the covers and he erupted cum up his stomach and chest with a shout. I enjoyed watching that hard cock pump out that cum. When he relaxed back down, he was breathing hard. I rubbed my fingers into his cum and spread it over his chest. He shook his head at me until I lifted a finger and put it into my mouth. His eyes darkened.
"Damn woman... you are so sexy." He growled. I laughed.
"You, my handsome man, are the one that is sexy! I love watching you cum. Feeling it wave through your body!"
"Hmmmmmm..." a slight blush colored his cheeks which made me smile all the more.
"Ever since we talked about how you could cum that way I wanted to experience it. So thank you for playing along."
He laughed and shook his head and gathered me into his arms. He kissed me several times, his one hand stroking my hair. I could tell he was tired and so nestled back against his side.
But he surprised me. With a quick flip he rolled over me and took my hands in his.
"What..." I sputtered...
"I'm ready for sleep Desi but if I know you, you are ready for a bit more..."
"It doesn't matter..." I said hesitantly. He was right. I was liquid between the legs, achy, wanting more... Even though he had given me three orgasms earlier, watching him cum for me that way was such a turn on! He rubbed his chest and stomach against mine, I could feel the stickiness of his cum. And then he was kissing me and I lost focus.

I looked over at him again and tried to decide what to do. It was a little unnerving that he turned me on so much. I leaned back in my seat and watched him drive and only half conscience began to rub my breasts with one hand. It felt good. I pinched a nipple. Cupped a breast. And rubbed. I was lost in the sensations, so when he spoke it startled me.
"Desi, if you continue to do that, I'm pulling over right now."
Did I want him too? Yes and no. I had high hopes that our short hiking trip might lead to some play in the desert. I was hoping it was far enough away from people that we could get some good shots and maybe, I was hoping to enjoy some good outdoor sex.
"I'm sorry Jake. Its very hard when I am with you not to want to touch myself. I am enjoying how much you turn me on." I said this in a purr to him and smiled when he blushed. He took one hand off the steering wheel and settled in on my thigh. It seemed to burn me. I found myself wanting to adjust the way I was sitting so that it would fall between my legs. I wanted his fingers to do their dance as they had last night.

When I had arrived at his hotel last night he had just gotten out of the shower. He had a towel wrapped around his waist and there were still drops of water on his chest. Without even thinking about it I leaned in (I was standing in the door way) and licked them off. This was only his second trip to see me and sometimes I worried that I was too forward.
"Okay, we will start there..." He said and pulled me into the room, shutting and locking the door behind us. Before I could say or do anything else he had me pushed up against the wall and was kissing me like it had been months since we had last seen each other (it HAD been!). Our kisses were hungry and passion filled. Within minutes my top was off and his towel had come unhooked. Proof of how hungry he was rubbed against my stomach. I filled my hands with him and began to stroke. He kissed my neck until he was able to pull my bra down enough to pop out a breast. He bent and took it in to his mouth, sucking, licking and nibbling. Flash flood all the way down to my sex. I'm sure my moans were heard out in the hallway if someone were passing by. By him bending however I lost my hold on him which in some ways was a good thing because I needed my hands to support myself as my knees buckled. He caught me too and helped me over to the bed. I tried to get back in focus but he continued his attack on me. He freed my breasts, kissing and licking them and then kissed his way down my stomach. A second later he pulled down my pants and panties and before I could do or say anything but gasp, his tongue found my sweet spot. He had me squirming and wiggling, moaning and giggling as he continued his storm on my now very wet pussy. While his tongue invaded me, his hands were again on my breasts, twisting, pulling, rubbing... I tried to reach his head with my hands but ended up putting them on top of his on my breasts. He patted them there and then moved his hands down to my thighs spreading them further apart. I was surprised because I have a hard time cumming this way but found as he dived and flicked that there was a definite curling sensation spiraling through me. First one wave, and then another, and then my legs tightened and I found myself calling out his name as that first orgasm washed over me. As I quivered and quaked he didn't let me rest and withing seconds had me gripping the bedspread as my body spasmed again. I was breathing hard and he moved up my body, kissing and licking as he went. He had me laughing as his lips tickled me and he pushed my hands away with his nose and latched on to a breast again. This time it was his hand that played with my engorged clit. First one finger, then two slid up inside me. He curved them slightly and start to pump and within seconds I feel my body start to rock with that motion. His thumb comes down on my clit and he pinches me. I feel the flush start all over my body again and in surprise I tell him,
"Oh God Jake I'm going to cum again!" His fingers work faster, he is especially paying attention to the one area that seems to trigger me faster then anywhere else. I am panting. "Jake if you continue like that.... I will flood you..."
"Cum for me Desi... just let yourself go baby. Cum on, cum for me..." His voice is rough with desire. I love his voice... and my body does also... the trembling starts, the legs tighten and he continues with his magic fingers. Until once again I feel like I am exploding into a million pieces. I feel myself gushing... that is the hardest part to relax enough to let the body release. As as my pussy is pulsing Jake quickly enters me with a groan. My pussy is trying to suck him in and push him out. As he thrusts I wrap my legs around him lifting my ass a bit for him to go deeper. That was all it took. Watching me cum three times was enough for him to be more then ready to release his own cum. I held him as he shuddered his release into my body. He raised himself up just enough to gaze down at me.
"Hello." He smiled.
"Welcome back." I murmured, smiled, and pulled him back down into my arms.

Daydreaming about this had me all hot and bothered again. I tried to read the map to make sure we turned the right way but it was hard to focus on all those little squiggly lines. I moved in my seat again and gasp as his hand cupped me between the legs. His middle finger rubbing against the seam of my jeans. I moaned and rocked against it. I looked up at him and he was smiling. He looked so sexy with his eyes hidden behind those sunglasses. He rubbed harder and I shuddered.
"I should be doing this for you..." I muttered as I lifted my body a bit.
"Later..." He took his hand away to downshift into a turn. I whimpered. He looked around and then pulled the jeep over to the side of the road.
"What?..." I sat up and then leaned back as he reached over and unsnapped my jeans. Within seconds his hand was down my panties curled in to pussy fur and then down further as he slide a finger between the lips. I gave another gasp and looked up at him. His face was very close to mine and I wanted to see his eyes. I reached up and took the glasses off.
"Ohhh... what are you doing? Oh God..."
"I thought my finger here..." (He wiggled his finger against my clit) "was a good indication of what I am doing!"
"Ooohh mmmmm yesss... I guess it is..."
"Woman you are so wet..." I heard his own groan. I laughed which ended in a moan.
"Well that is why I was wiggling so much in this seat. God Jake I need to cum." I blushed as he grinned and he swirled his finger faster against me. I rocked against him to help. My hands went to his shoulders and we continued to keep eye contact which is hard for me to do. He lowered his head to kiss me and whispered,
"I'm going to finger fuck you until you cum Desi... so cum for me baby. I want to fuck you here in the desert on the sand. I want to stick my hard cock in your mouth and watch you suck it. I want to stick it in your pussy and fuck you until you cum again.." In between his sentences he would kiss me, deeply and tease me with that tongue. And then a rhythm hit. His tongue and his finger flicking until I found myself growling into him mouth. My body stiffened and I flew over the edge, my hips pumping against his hand. My body shuddered and quivered against him and he kept his finger quiet for a minute letting me adjust. He wiggled it a couple times just to watch me jerk I think. He had me laughing in minutes as he continued to play with my aftershocks. He looked into my eyes.
"Cum again Desi."
And with that he began to rub me. I opened my mouth in surprise, and he lowered his head again to kiss me. Fucking my mouth with his tongue while his finger fucked my pussy.
At first it felt a bit to sensitive, that swollen clit of mine. But then as he continued I found myself quickly mewing in need.
"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!" He took hold of my clit and pinched it. I cried out as wave upon wave of pleasure washed over me. This time after cumming he just held me. I could see the hard outline of his cock but he wouldn't let me touch him. He kept telling me - later... later.
Minutes later we were back on the road heading in the direction of the state park I planned to show him.
Back to top Go down

The Rocks Part One
Page 1 of 1