TheHughJardon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheHughJardon

Just a collection of international online friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello o o o o o
The Beach - Stories By Richard Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:53 pm by tee

» advice please
The Beach - Stories By Richard Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:07 am by auntie tagonist

» Joke of the day
The Beach - Stories By Richard Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:34 pm by auntie tagonist

» Suse - An update on the John Moore saga
The Beach - Stories By Richard Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:15 am by Angie

» Who boarded.....
The Beach - Stories By Richard Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:12 am by Angie

» The stuffed head
The Beach - Stories By Richard Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:11 am by Bobby J

» we need to whip up the action around here
The Beach - Stories By Richard Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:38 pm by auntie tagonist

» My Man card
The Beach - Stories By Richard Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:50 pm by Desert Cat

» libido? how do u get it back?
The Beach - Stories By Richard Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:42 pm by Desert Cat

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
The Beach - Stories By Richard Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 147 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:09 am

The Beach - Stories By Richard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Desert Cat

Desert Cat

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-10-30

The Beach - Stories By Richard Empty
PostSubject: The Beach - Stories By Richard   The Beach - Stories By Richard Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:10 pm

A bit of a lead in here... another one of our group wants to share his stories. But rejection is a very real fear. One, several of us understand. Each one of his gets better and better. My favorite is Library Books. Which one is yours? And if you like his stuff, let Richard Cook know!

The Beach

Relax, for once it’s a beautiful hot sunny day and you’re at the beach, The Sky is brilliant blue with Golden sands stretching for miles, and the sea is a deep crystal blue, gently lapping the shore with sprays of foam. The reeds in the dunes sway listlessly in the light breeze making a slight whistling sound and you can hear the occasional call of nesting sea birds. You’re reclined on your beach towel in a bikini and Sunglasses, a sarong resting on your shoulders to mask the heat it is oh so hot today. Strange not many people seem to be around. The odd beachcomber and a few couples strolling happily in the surf. It’s peaceful relaxing calm.
You close you eyes for a second basking in the heat. A voice softly stirs you “hey you should really put on some lotion or you’ll burn” I say. ‘Hey yea was just enjoying the sun’ you say as you look up. You look in your bag ‘damn must have forgotten it?’ “That’s alright I have some here” I say smiling “may I?”

‘Of course’ you say, I kneel beside you “Turn over then gorgeous, best do that back and those shoulders first, don’t want to them to burn, do you?” I flip the lid of the bottle open and gently squeeze some cream onto the small of your back ‘ooh that’s cold’ you giggle. My hands start to rub the silky lotion into your warm skin ‘hmm’ you coo ‘that feels nice’. My fingers flay out encompassing your lower back, gently squeezing, kneading the cooling solution into your back, then gently up you back, thumbs tracing the outline of your spine, then returning to the waistband of your bikini, “Now your shoulders” the cream again splashes onto your searing flesh and feels refreshing soothing, but then that light touch, caressing your skin feels more soothing still, tingling, Hands rubbing across the tops of your shoulders and stroking your neck to the base of the shoulder blades.
“Hmm best do those legs too?” ‘Oh please do’ you purr. My hands start on one leg gently caressing the lotion into you, working hand over hand, massaging the cream into your smooth silky skin. Up, up stopping at the crease where your leg and bum meets “a little bit more, oops” You feel a trickle of cream run down between your thighs “sorry Angel, let me get that” My hands brushes your inner thigh, making you tremble slightly at the touch. You sigh as my hands finish your legs. “Hey I missed a spot?”. ‘Where?’ you ask, “well unless you want tan lines on your back” I smile sheepishly. ‘go ahead’ you say as you arch your back slightly and I undo the cord of your bikini top, letting it fall forward as you lie back down. “That’s better” my hands rub more cool lotion gently into your back, playing up and down the whole surface, tracing the spine, ‘hey you’re forgetting something’ you giggle. You pull the cord of your bikini bottoms letting them fall away exposing you peachy soft bottom ‘Don’t want tan lines do I? And don’t be stingy as I really don’t want that to burn’

You smile as you glance at the bulge forming in my shorts. My hands eagerly fall upon your bottom, massaging it, kneading it, hands sliding slowly between your thighs, your legs part slightly as my hand slips and brushes your sex making you wriggle contentedly but you don’t object, you can see me stiffen more as my hand brushes you again making you groan softly, ‘don’t stop’ you whisper. I need no encouragement and I slowly slide a finger tightly against you, rubbing your clit lightly, gently easing the lips apart.
Finger now sliding slowly inside you making you gasp and your body shudder, ‘more’ you whimper as you ease your legs wider apart, another finger now slides inside eager to explore, fingers splayed against your backside, your hand reaches out and up the leg of my shorts grasping my now solid manhood making me gasp. Another finger slides into you, rocking your whole body. You stroke my cock, feeling the veins throb down its length.
My fingers are pushing into you faster now, deeper, faster harder, your legs widen further still allowing a fourth finger to gain access to you, you cry out as it slides into you, exploring every inch of your swollen pussy.
“We better move elsewhere before we’re seen” I say. Swiftly wrapping the towel around you we walk slowly to the dunes, there shaded from prying eyes I pull the towel away exposing your naked body and kneel in front of you, my hands grip your thighs as my mouth moves to between your legs, my tongue flicking and licking at your mound. Your hands grip my head forcing my tongue into you ‘taste me’ you cry out. I need no urging and my tongue buries itself inside you hungrily drinking your wetness. Tongue, probing you now deeply, flicking from side to side then pushing into you making you cry out in ecstasy. Your legs are shaking now and I ease you back onto the towel legs wide, tongue reburies itself into you, drinking you tasting you making you cry out again. Hands gripping your legs forcing them wider apart so my tongue can get even deeper into you.

I push my shorts down finally releasing my jerking cock, eager and ready. My mouth kisses up your tummy and breasts finally resting on your lips as my manhood slowly and easily slides into you, you legs wrap around my back and I thrust deeper still, you hips bucking against me, hands holding me up so that I can push into you deeper still, pounding into you now, thrusting hard now making your whole body tremble, mouth tight on your lips, tongue probing your mouth.
Rocking hard into you again then pulling back almost out, the tip of my penis tickling your clitoris, then plunging deep inside you again, thrusting harder and deeper, harder and deeper repeating the motion again and again and again.
You start to shudder. I know you're close to coming now. “Yes’ you cry out as you come and the flow makes me jerk against you, coming hard into you now.
Our bodies dripping with sweat, from the effort. Kissing you passionately and deeply as we collapse exhausted and spent onto the towel, wrapped in a tight embrace. “Fancy a swim?”.
Back to top Go down

The Beach - Stories By Richard
Page 1 of 1