TheHughJardon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheHughJardon

Just a collection of international online friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello o o o o o
David and Lucy - Stories by Richard Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:53 pm by tee

» advice please
David and Lucy - Stories by Richard Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:07 am by auntie tagonist

» Joke of the day
David and Lucy - Stories by Richard Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:34 pm by auntie tagonist

» Suse - An update on the John Moore saga
David and Lucy - Stories by Richard Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:15 am by Angie

» Who boarded.....
David and Lucy - Stories by Richard Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:12 am by Angie

» The stuffed head
David and Lucy - Stories by Richard Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:11 am by Bobby J

» we need to whip up the action around here
David and Lucy - Stories by Richard Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:38 pm by auntie tagonist

» My Man card
David and Lucy - Stories by Richard Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:50 pm by Desert Cat

» libido? how do u get it back?
David and Lucy - Stories by Richard Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:42 pm by Desert Cat

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
David and Lucy - Stories by Richard Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 147 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:09 am

David and Lucy - Stories by Richard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Desert Cat

Desert Cat

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: David and Lucy - Stories by Richard   David and Lucy - Stories by Richard Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:18 pm

Richard wasn't going to send me this one because it was written for someone. My response is below.

David & Lucy

Okay, The La Lakers are playing a friendly at BMO field against Toronto FC. You’ve got tickets to see it, and are excited at the prospect of seeing David Beckham in the flesh. It’s a Bright but breezy sunny day and you’ve got your shades and a thick coat on. As you approach the turnstiles a security guard ushers you over. “Sorry miss, but I’m afraid you can’t come in this way”, ‘but I’ve got tickets?’ you protest. “All taken care of ma’am follow me”
You’re confused but follow anyway and are led up into an executive box overlooking the field. Dimly lit but bedecked in fine furnishings and plush thick carpets, an ice bucket with a Magnum of Champagne cooling in it sat on a side table. “There you go Miss Victoria. Enjoy the game” …. ‘But I’m not Vict..’ your words trail off as he’s already closed the door.

You’re left in the room alone, the music from the field muted by the thick glazed windows, The door opens and you instantly recognize the figure framed in the doorway.. ‘David B...’ you begin to gasp, He looks startled “Victoria? How did you get here before me?” You start to protest but it’s too late, he’s on you now, wrapped up in a tight embrace. His lips lock on yours silencing any further protest.. “ shh babe I haven’t seen you in ages and we haven’t got long” he cooes in your ear.

His hands frantically tug at your coat pulling it open and pushing it away, letting it fall to the floor, you want to protest but somehow can’t? His hands trail down your body pulling your top up, hands tugging at your bra pushing it up exposing your firm and heaving bosom, His lips clasp gently against a nipple, suckling at it, teasing it with his tongue, You gasp as his nips at it with his teeth, His tongue moves down your tummy, hands grasping the button of your jeans, The button gives easily and unzips quickly, his hands tugging your jeans down past your ankles, throwing them carelessly to one side, “I knew it wouldn't be long before I would be kneeling before you babes” he whispers. Kneeling in front of you as if worshipping you, tugging your panties to one side so they rub your clit, making you moisten, then his tongue pushes inside you, you gasp in excitement as his hand clasp your thighs pushing your legs high and wide, placing them over his shoulders, your hands now behind his head guiding him deeper. His tongue flicking eagerly from side to side in swift circular motions at your hot mound. Hearing you softly moan in enjoyment make him want to taste more and his face pushes tight into you, tongue probing every inch. Flicking tasting, pushing deeper, you hips buck against his face forcing his tongue deeper inside you.

“I need to be inside you” David pants, his arms wrap around your heaving body, you let out a soft sigh as his thick hard cock pushes into you, his eyes locked on yours watching the ecstasy written in them, his hands on your breasts, whole weight pushing into you hard now making your legs tremble. Mouth tight on your lips, tongue probing your mouth, you can taste you on it, hands firmly squeezing your breasts.
Hips thrusting, pushing his now jerking cock deeper into you, breathing harder as he increases in pace and rhythm, hands now locking your legs behind his back and now plunging into you, then pulling back almost out, the tip of his penis tickling your clit, then plunging deep inside you again, thrusting harder and deeper, harder and deeper.
Your legs start to quake, you're close now, he’s timing his thrusts so carefully, looking deeply into your eyes. “Yes Yes Yes, you squeal as you come and the flow makes him jerk against you, coming hard into now. Your bodies dripping with sweat, he kisses you firmly on the lips “Sorry babes got to rush, thanks for the pre match workout” He smiles and winks as he leaves you lying on the sofa exhausted but satisfied, well you wanted to meet David in the flesh.

Last edited by Desert Cat on Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Desert Cat

Desert Cat

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: David and Lucy - Stories by Richard   David and Lucy - Stories by Richard Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:20 pm

Richard in my opinion it really doesn't matter who a story is written for! We all have our fantasy and while I've never thought twice about wanting Beckman it doesn't mean I can't picture someone else in that place. After all, its dark, quick and hot - right?
Like Beckman wouldn't know that wasn't his wife? Yeah right! LOL! But we go beyond that all the time. Because we want to believe anything can happen. I have a reaccuring fantasy about the Mardi Gras - standing on a balcony wearing a long dress... a man comes up behind me and lifts my dress and takes advantage of the darkness, the excitment in the streets, the noise... and yet it is VERY much out in public. That's where part of the excitement comes from - hey I'm fucking in public! In front of everyone! And as a woman who is often concerned about being seen... well the darkness and the long dress hide what is being done right? And since the noise level is high no one can hear her cries of excitment, joy and cumming... and if they did they would just think it was all part of the parade! Perfect faceless fuck.
Back to top Go down

David and Lucy - Stories by Richard
Page 1 of 1