TheHughJardon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheHughJardon

Just a collection of international online friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello o o o o o
The Ride - Stories by Richard Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:53 pm by tee

» advice please
The Ride - Stories by Richard Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:07 am by auntie tagonist

» Joke of the day
The Ride - Stories by Richard Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:34 pm by auntie tagonist

» Suse - An update on the John Moore saga
The Ride - Stories by Richard Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:15 am by Angie

» Who boarded.....
The Ride - Stories by Richard Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:12 am by Angie

» The stuffed head
The Ride - Stories by Richard Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:11 am by Bobby J

» we need to whip up the action around here
The Ride - Stories by Richard Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:38 pm by auntie tagonist

» My Man card
The Ride - Stories by Richard Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:50 pm by Desert Cat

» libido? how do u get it back?
The Ride - Stories by Richard Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:42 pm by Desert Cat

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
The Ride - Stories by Richard Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 147 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:09 am

The Ride - Stories by Richard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Desert Cat

Desert Cat

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-10-30

The Ride - Stories by Richard Empty
PostSubject: The Ride - Stories by Richard   The Ride - Stories by Richard Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:12 pm

The Ride

You’d always wanted to ride a motorbike and today it’s so nice that you thought ‘what the hell?’ The Kawasaki purrs contently between your thighs, as you amble along the back country lanes away enjoying the lush countryside away from the hustle of the busy roads,
Your motorcycle leathers feel safe and snug although as it’s such a warm day you’ve only got them and your underwear on underneath. You’d bake and be uncomfortable otherwise and hey no-one will know? A trickle of sweat winds it’s way slowly down your spine. God it’s so hot today!
Up ahead you see a leafy meadow with beautiful flowers carpeting the ground, their trumpet-like blooms gazing sunward. You pull over and stop to admire them. They’re Friesas and they have the most wonderful dreamy scent, you stoop and take in the fragrant aroma, ‘mmmm delicious’.
No-one’s around as you unzip your jacket and lie gently amongst the flowers, peace and tranquillity flow over you, Your hand slowly undoes the fastening of your trousers and pushes gently into your black lacy panties, ‘oooh yes’ you gasp as your finger swiftly slides against your clitoris lips, moistening you. You didn’t need much the vibration of the bikes’ engine had started that ‘that feels so good’ Your other hand grasps at your breast over the material, teasing the sensitive nipple, fingers pushing inside you now, slowly rhythmically, deeper and faster, left hand clasped at the nipple, tweaking gently until it hardens. You back arches as you push deeper still. Oh this feels like heaven!
A noise rouses you slightly, stood peeping from behind a tree is a figure, a man tall and rugged has been watching you, “oh it’s you” you giggle “sorry I started without you” you purr.
‘I can see that’ I laugh, ‘best I help you out with that?’ Swiftly closing the distance between us, I kneel and tug your trousers down to your ankles, raising your knees, so that your legs fall apart. My fingers brush your now wet panties, tugging at them, eager to gain entry. Pulling them to one side so the material brushes your clit making you gasp. I insert a finger, and bend down closer so my tongue touches against you lightly tickling your mound. You undo my trousers, tugging them free, releasing my erect manhood. Your hand encircles the shaft making me jerk slightly. “Hey why should you have all the fun” you giggle. You pull the foreskin gently back now exposing the tip, a dribble of pre-cum drops from it. Then grasping it firmly you direct it slowly towards your mouth.
My tongue is on you now, flicking at your pussy lips, parting them, hands clasping your bottom and thighs parting your legs further. ‘oh you’re so wet baby’ I tease as my tongue dives into you deep, savouring your salty lubrication ‘mmm and you taste delicious’
You gasp as my tongue enters you, your hand pulls me closer and your tongue flicks at me making me jerk slightly as my erect cock now touches your lips. Quickly you lick at the shaft teasingly pulling the foreskin rhythmically to and fro.
Your attentions only make my tongue explore deeper, faster, harder, and longer. Greedily slurping on every precious drop of you.
Your back arches and your bottom tenses, thrusting you deeper onto my probing tongue and fingers as your lips envelop my aching shaft.
Bodies locked together now, tasting each others sweet sex, eager to satisfy the other, sucking and licking, Probing and exploring, willing the other to explode in a shower of ecstasy. Too late, you can’t hold back any longer, you groan and my cock slips from your mouth, “don’t stop” you plead “I’m so close”, I need no instruction, I can taste that you’re close and my tongue only pushes harder and harder into you, the fingers of my left hand rubbing frantically at your clitoris, willing you to orgasm.
Licking and probing deeper and deeper, harder and harder, faster and faster, a wild jerking frenzy overtakes you. Your body goes into spasm “oh god YES” you scream out, “yes yes yes” You come hard and fast, panting as I hungrily catch every last drop.

Exhausted you collapse and do not resist as I gently lift you and lay you on the seat of the bike. ‘My turn’ I smile as I swiftly push into you hard. Your muscles clench tightening around the shaft as it slides deeply into you. My hands grasping at your hips, steadying you as I thrust deeply into you, rocking you slightly. Your legs wrap around me gripping me tightly, forcing me into you deeper still.
My mouth locks against yours, my breath ragged. You can tell it will not be long before you feel me come inside you. My hips thrust forward pushing into you hard again, making you cry out, oh god you think you’re going to come again.
Your legs start trembling again, your hips bucking against me as I rhythmically thrust into you, perspiration at my forehead “oh God yes” you cry out as you come, I explode into you as you writhe, you can feel me jerking inside you and it feels good.

Collapsing breathlessly again onto the ground, I gaze into your eyes. ‘Well how was your ride?’
Back to top Go down

The Ride - Stories by Richard
Page 1 of 1