TheHughJardon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheHughJardon

Just a collection of international online friends.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello o o o o o
Picnic on the River - Stories by Richard Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:53 pm by tee

» advice please
Picnic on the River - Stories by Richard Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:07 am by auntie tagonist

» Joke of the day
Picnic on the River - Stories by Richard Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:34 pm by auntie tagonist

» Suse - An update on the John Moore saga
Picnic on the River - Stories by Richard Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:15 am by Angie

» Who boarded.....
Picnic on the River - Stories by Richard Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:12 am by Angie

» The stuffed head
Picnic on the River - Stories by Richard Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:11 am by Bobby J

» we need to whip up the action around here
Picnic on the River - Stories by Richard Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:38 pm by auntie tagonist

» My Man card
Picnic on the River - Stories by Richard Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:50 pm by Desert Cat

» libido? how do u get it back?
Picnic on the River - Stories by Richard Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:42 pm by Desert Cat

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Picnic on the River - Stories by Richard Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 147 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:09 am

Picnic on the River - Stories by Richard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Desert Cat

Desert Cat

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Picnic on the River - Stories by Richard Empty
PostSubject: Picnic on the River - Stories by Richard   Picnic on the River - Stories by Richard Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:33 pm

From Richard - " the beach was my first and apparently they improve but the last one 'the picnic' sorta knocked the stuffing out of me - when we get to that one maybe you'll understand as it sort of put me at a crossroads. This one seems to be everyones favourite tho?"
So here we are... what do you all think?

PICNIC ON THE RIVER

What a fantastic day? The sun’s shining brightly and there’s not a cloud in sight. Shame to waste it and all the chores are done. Throwing only just a thin summer dress and hastily packing a basket of goodies you head down to the river. Damn it’s crowded at your favourite spot? Looks like everybody had the same idea as you? You so hate crowds and all that you wanted was to be able to sit on the riverbank and quietly enjoy the sun as the world lazily passed you by, but that’s not going to happen with all these yelling kids splashing about, damn.
Scowling you look disapprovingly at the throngs of people ‘Is there something wrong?’ a deep voice inquires. Startled you turn to see a tall light haired man smiling at you. Dressed in light trousers and a short sleeved shirt half buttoned exposing his tanned chest ‘Well I was going to relax with a quiet picnic, but doesn’t look likely does it’ you reply as you shield your eyes from the dazzling sun so better to gaze at your sudden companion.
The man with the oh so friendly bright blue eyes smiles back at you, ‘Well I have a boat nearby and I know of a quieter spot further downstream I can take you there if you like?’
‘What the hell’? You think, you want some quiet and hey this guy’s kind of cute ‘yes sure, thank you, I’d love to’
The man helps you carefully into the boat ‘can’t get your feet wet now’ he laughs as his strong arms gently guide you.
Lazing idly in the back of the boat as the man takes the oars, watching intently as he grunts slightly as pushing off from the bank he then with purposeful strokes easily glides the small boat out into the river. Your fingers trail listlessly in the water taking in the coolness, so refreshing. The man has removed his shirt now exposing his strong tanned arms and back to the sun as he renews his grip on the oars. This is bliss no awkward conversations just exchanged smiles and tranquil silence save the odd birdcall in the reeds of the shoreline. ‘Perfection’ you think as you rest back, idly resting your head to one side and squinting at your very own personal valet.
‘Here we are’ he exclaims carefully nudging the bows of the boat to the shore. You realise you’ve landed on a small island festooned with willow trees, their long slender branches dipping into the water. He extends an arm to guide you safely from the boat and you gratefully accept, inadvertently brushing your breast as he does so. ‘Sorry’ he exclaims flushing slightly. You giggle at his embarrassment and wave the incident off nonchalantly with a shrug, simply smiling back at him. God those piercing eyes, you could dive into them and get lost? Dreamy!
He’s chosen this spot perfectly, so secluded. No one would know anyone was here until they’d landed on the island themselves. Laying out your blanket on the grass he stoops into his pack and produces a bottle of wine. ‘I was going to drink this later?’ he exclaims ‘but it will need cooling first’. Tying it carefully with string he dips it into the water ‘there that will chill nicely!’
You watch him happily as you relax idly in the sun. It’s so quiet and isolated absolute bliss that it’s not long before you’re slowly falling to a light, peaceful and relaxing slumber.
Waking with a start, you look up to see the man has gone? Where could he be? The boat is still moored where he left it? Splashing sounds alert you to the river and you can see a pile of clothes at the waters edge. Glancing over you can see him now wading towards you back to the waters edge, his tall slender frame in full profile, water dripping from him, totally naked. His muscular frame silhouetted by sunlight You smile to yourself as you watch intently appreciating his nakedness as lifts the chilled wine bottle from its resting place and slowly pouring two glasses, placing them down as he wraps a towel around his waist before retrieving then and turning back towards you. Quickly you lie back down pretending to be asleep ‘damn stop grinning but I would so love to bite his arse, just a nibble’ you chide yourself swiftly while stifling a giggle.
He squats beside you softly, ‘hey you awake?’ he asks softly, glancing up at him smiling you feign stirring from sleep, ‘oh sorry I must have dozed off?’ you lie unconvincingly, smiling sheepishly, you accept the wine offered taking a long sip, the delicious and cool wine slides refreshingly down your throat making you shudder involuntarily.
‘Sorry the water looked so refreshing I just had to take a dip and I didn’t bring my shorts’ he laughs. ‘Oh didn’t you? I always fancied trying skinny dipping but was never brave enough’ you reply. ‘coward’ the mans teases back ‘Come on there’s no one around and I promise not to peek’ He laughs as he turns instantly dropping the towel and runs back to the waters edge charging headlong into the water.
‘What the, Hmmm, dare I?’ you think as you’re unconsciously unbuttoning your dress and letting it fall to the ground, and now bare and quickly pursuing the man into the water before anyone spies you.
As your legs splash the water it feels icy cold and you shriek out loudly, causing the man to look at you, blushing he turns abruptly away. ‘Oops well that wasn’t embarrassing was it?’ Quickly plunging in to that cold water to avoid further shame you jump up and out, straight into those powerful arms, smiling eyes gaze adoringly at yours and then without warning compulsion takes over.
His kiss is sudden, hard and welcoming, your tongues meet, battle and entwine. Locked in a tight embrace you suddenly feel his hardness raise and brush against your thighs. His hands hold you in a warm caress. You now feel those strong arms raise you up slightly gripping your backside, wrapping your legs around his muscular back. The kiss is never ending, passionate and eager.
Hands stroking your sides, the water part supporting you. His manhood pushes against your sex, its tip entering into you slowly as he supports your hips whilst lowering you onto him, and plunging the shaft deep inside you. Eyes locked, tongues tied, bodies glued together as he pushes deeper and deeper into you, making you cry out.
He’s lifting your whole body easily almost exiting you before lowering you again deep onto his thrusting rod of iron. Then repeating the motion again and again and again, all the while increasing in frequency, his hands grasping your bottom and thighs as he pushes ever deeply into you, his mouth now against your neck, his breathes becoming ragged, you can tell he’s holding back, waiting, waiting, waiting.
Waiting for you to come! Yes, you feel the sensation rising uncontrollably inside of you, your muscles tense around him, trapping his cock deep inside. The sensation makes his legs buckle almost submerging you both as he now comes hard into you, unable to hold back, you can feel the flow hard and warm inside you, juices mixing as you climax hard and fast, screaming out in pure pleasure at the mix of coldness of the water and steaming hot sex, arching up and away before grinding back down against him, cooing softly into his ear.
Recovering quickly he carries you swiftly out of the water laying you tenderly on the blanket, lies softly against you before passing you your glass of wine, ‘Strawberries and cream darling?’ he asks quietly kissing you softly.
Back to top Go down

Picnic on the River - Stories by Richard
Page 1 of 1